Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
Advertisement
Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki

Adele and Iseult[]

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

It's her first day of training the teenage recruits - namely Iseult, who's fashionably late to the arena as Adele leans against one of the cold stone pillars, scrolling aimlessly through her phone. Her mind's been on Tessa pretty much all day: she misses the twins, and quickly sends a love you, just checking in text to her daughter before glancing up at the clock. Teenagers. Honestly.

Message Me • 22:17, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She walks in, feeling quite unconfident, actually. She's not exactly sure what she's signed up for. The woman, Adele, is quite scary, but her mind is going at a million miles per hour (much like Iseult's) own. "Um, hi - Adele? I'm sorry I'm late. Hogwarts is particularly hard to slip out of." She explains.

Message Me • 22:24, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

She looks at the clock again, pointedly, but the girl has a point; Hogwarts is far more difficult to escape from than Beauxbatons ever was. So she slips her phone into her pocket and gives Iseult a reassuring smile - she can't scare away the new team, after all. "Don't worry about it. I know that place gives Azkaban a run for its money."

Message Me • 22:27, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She half-smiles, still not quite sure where she stands with her new mentor. "It's no Beauxbatons, is it?" She coyly asks, maybe slightly having read her mind. "I promise to do better...Ma'am?" She's not exactly sure how to refer to Adele.

Message Me • 22:30, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

She notes that Iseult obviously pulled that little detail from her mind, but has no reaction to it: she wants to make sure the girl is challenged enough. "Just Adele," she shakes her head, grinning at the nervousness. God, it's been a while since she was that old and approaching Sabrina with just as shaky hands. "There's no formality around here. First name basis. And you are Iseult?"

Message Me • 22:35, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Sorry, Adele." She corrects, before nodding, "That's right. Aunty Sabrina wrote saying that you were going to train me." She starts..."What does that actually mean?"

Message Me • 22:38, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"Pretty name," she nods, before folding her arms across her chest and instantly attaining that regal, professional attitude she's so well-known for. "Well, my dear, I'm assuming you're all caught up with the Parade and its business. No doubt you and your brother have known that this has been your destiny for quite a while. And now, the time has come to step up and start taking an active role." She clears her throat, the sound echoing out across the chamber. "I'm to train you to take over from me as Spymaster for the Parade, at least once I have decided to step down. We'll strengthen your Legilimency, and teach you the ways of skilled espionage."

Message Me • 22:42, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Spymaster....It does have a nice ring to it. "Destiny, huh?" She asks, placing a hand on her hip, as she's seen Sabrina do many times before. "Well, I doubt I can compete with you. There are legends about you, Adele. Where does one even begin?"

Message Me • 22:57, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"At exactly the same place I did," she sighs, noting the Sabrina-esque posture and immediately smirking. Oh yeah, she's a le Fey, alright. "Sixteen years old, training with someone who was good at it. Although I trained with my brother, and he proved to be a bit of a firecracker in the end."

Message Me • 22:59, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Her brow furrows, "...Lucien?" She wonders aloud. "You're thinking about him for the first time. I'm sorry to bring it up. The thoughts, they just pop into my mind." She explains

Message Me • 23:03, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

Her teeth immediately grit at the sound of her brother's name coming from somebody else's mouth - she even struggles to hear Sabrina say it - but she can't let herself get mad. This is Iseult's job, after all. "Oui, my brother, the little shit. He's off gallivanting in France somewhere, probably breaking hearts." Her head tilts, inquisitive. "How much do you know about your family? Their history?"

Message Me • 23:07, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Her brow furrows. Adele's thinking about her family, the concept, but not individually. "Nothing besides what I've mentioned. Right now the way this works is that I can hear what you're thinking about. I can't...probe." She explains. "Does that make sense?" she asks, her brow furrowing with confusion.

Message Me • 23:14, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"It does," she nods. "I'll be honest, I don't know as much as Legilimency as I do Occlumency. My daughter is a skilled Legilimens but she's in control of combat training, which I think is a lapse of judgment on my wife's part, considering your cousin's involvement." She allows her mind to wander to Morgan, for Iseult to read, and she's smirking the whole time. "I can train you to become more adept at probing minds. However, that will only be a portion of your training. Espionage is much more than reading thoughts."

Message Me • 23:19, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She nods, "It did seem a little....partisan, shall we say." She says. "Okay, I want to learn everything." There's a level of determination in her voice. She means business.

Message Me • 23:23, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

Her smile grows until it covers her face: I like this kid. "Okay," she nods. "To begin with, tell me everything about your Legilimency. Is it born or taught? What are your strengths, your weaknesses? Are some minds easier to read than others, some topics easier to read?"

Message Me • 23:27, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She straightens her posture, "Natural born. It depends on the person, I find emotions easiest to read, more emotional people are...louder. She explains. "But I can generally find something in everyone. I've even read Aunt Sabrina before." She continues. "I guess my biggest thing is thinking on my feet. I like to plan, and when plans derail, I don't know what to do. Which is, I guess, a big issue for espionage since so much of it is contingent to situations." She muses.

Message Me • 23:35, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

She listens intently; it's quite bizarre just how much of herself she sees in Iseult, back when she herself was a teenager and running wild and scared and barely in control of her gifts. "Learning to think on your feet is a skill you can develop," she says. "Many people falsely believe you must be born with that quickness but it's like a muscle - the more you practice, the more efficient you become."

Message Me • 23:41, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She nods. "How do we practice it?" She wonders aloud, "Oh. I suppose there's also the boys. They're much better at practical magic than I am. I can't duel like they do. Group training with Tessa is only going to highlight that."

Message Me • 23:45, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"Forget the boys," she orders, waving a dismissive hand. "Men make bad spies. They are not subtle; they stick out in crowds like flashing sirens. Nobody suspects women, so you already have your advantage." Then, she whips out her wand and gestures for Iseult to do the same. "Now - if you were to go on a mission, right now, what is the one thing I wouldn't let you leave the Citadel without procuring?" She activates what Occlumency she knows, enough to prevent Iseult from cheating.

Message Me • 23:49, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Oh fuck, okay here we go, then. She draws her wand, and thinks, "A briefing from whoever assigned the mission." She's not convinced in her answer, but makes an effort to sound convinced.

Message Me • 23:52, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"Well, yes, but that applies to anybody," she nods. "Specific to an espionage mission."

Message Me • 23:53, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

It hits her - "Polyjuice potion?" She guesses.

Message Me • 23:55, May 28, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

Her lips quirk up at the corners - clever girl. "Exactly. If you leave the Citadel looking like yourself, you sign a death warrant for not only yourself but for the rest of the Parade. It takes no time at all for your face to be memorised, and if you were to be traced back here, you'd be placing us all in danger. Now - Polyjuice is the most effective disguise, but it requires upkeep. Finding the chance to inconspicuously consume it, especially if infiltrating, can be tricky. A simple colour-changing charm for your hair and eyes is sometimes suitable, especially for minor missions. It would be up to you to decide the appropriate option."

Message Me • 23:59, May 28, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Appearance changing charms? Wouldn't learnt that at hogwarts." She says, biting her lip.

Message Me • 00:04, May 29, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"I can teach you all that," she says. "Polyjuice can be acquired from Soren, if you ask nicely. He can be protective over his inventory."

Message Me • 00:11, May 29, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She nods, "So lesson number one, disguise appropriately, and make the right friends in the citadel." She surmises. "I'm keeping up. For now"

Message Me • 00:23, May 29, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

"Lesson number two," she continues, walking slow circles around Iseult. "You have your disguise, you look like a different person. But how do you become a different person? A new face and a strange accent does not mean you blend in seamlessly. How can you ensure your cover stays watertight?"

Message Me • 00:29, May 29, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

The circling of someone with Adele's stature is definitely...intimidating. "Planning?" She asks, "A meticulously considered alibi?" She's not sure, so she decides to go with what she thinks is most sensible in her head. That, and she loves planning.

Message Me • 00:56, May 29, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

Adele nods, gesturing with her hand for Iseult to keep going. "Of course. It matters more where we get such an alibi from. We can sit and plan out your character's backstory, and ensure every little detail is in place to make sure you aren't caught out. For example, if you were to count the number three on your hand like this -" She holds up her first three fingers. "- in mainland Europe, it would be a giveaway that you're British. They count from their thumb in Europe, one, two, three." She counts accordingly on her hand, starting with her thumb. "I'm sure you know that, what with your years at Durmstrang. But it's the little details like that which will catch you out. The second option for an alibi - and our favourite - is ghosting. Do you know what that is?"

Message Me • 01:02, May 29, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Okay, I'm not doing too bad at this, she thinks to herself until Adele's latest question. "I'm assuming you're not referring to what I do to boys when I get bored?" She asks, wincing.

Message Me • 11:16, May 29, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

She chuckles. "No, but I do encourage it. Ghosting is when we assume the identity of somebody who has recently died. Usually somebody unimportant, sometimes -" Her eyes narrow ever so slightly, ready to gauge Iseult's reaction to her next few words. "- one of the Parade's victims themselves. It's much easier to use an already-existing identity than to fashion one for ourselves."

Message Me • 14:44, May 29, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She hangs on every word, the wheels of her brain turning at 100 miles per second. "Makes sense. You can do things like shave the head so you have a lifetime's supply for polyjuice." She considers. "No loose ends."

Message Me • 21:13, May 30, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

She straightens up slightly, intrigued. "Some people flinch when I mention the Parade's victims. You didn't. I take it you've made peace which the reality of this organisation."

Message Me • 21:17, May 30, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She allows herself a smirk. "Occupational hazards, I guess." She tilts her head. "I guess I want to prove myself. I want to be...someone like you." She says, "The thought of actually killing someone for the first time, or being in that situation is terrifying. But look like the flower but be the serpent under't, I guess." She explains.

Message Me • 21:34, May 30, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

It takes all her energy to say that no, you really don't want to be someone like me, but she decides to take a softer approach. "I must ask, what have you heard of the Parade? What rumours? This is your chance to have them dismissed or confirmed."

Message Me • 21:42, May 30, 2020 (UTC)


Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She bites her lip. "I hear that this place used to be much more popular than it is now. Most members are dead." She says, treading carefully. "The Citadel is cursed. Or Sabrina is cursed."

Message Me • 21:52, May 30, 2020 (UTC)

Adeletalkbubble

Adèle Bellerosebeauxbatons graduate • mother of chaos

「 Age 」
41
「 Species 」
witch
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
married

She bristles at the mention of Sabrina, the badmouthing at her. Maybe because it's true. "I don't think it's so much that the Citadel is cursed," she smirks, folding her arms across her chest. "It's dangerous work. People die more than in the average line of work."

Message Me • 21:58, May 30, 2020 (UTC)


Morgan & Tessa[]

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tessa had ensured the arena would be empty in preparation for her one-on-one with Morgan. While she'd warned her mothers of what would happen, she had neglected to include that detail in her message to Morgan. She was curious to see how he'd take to not being under his mother's supervision in the Citadel for once. She stands in the middle of the arena, posture tense and with her arms crossed, waiting for him to show up.

Message Me • 04:35, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

Now this has been the training he's been looking forward to the least. He feels like he got a pretty decent read on Tessa in the group training and it wasn't a positive one; in fact, she managed to get on every last nerve in his entire body, which could probably be considered a talent. When Morgan walks into the training arena, the emptiness of it all registers with him, but doesn't bother him. In fact, the lack of his mother's beady eyes watching his every move feels quite liberating; at least he'll avoid a lecture afterwards now. "Evening," he greets Tessa curtly, hands buried into his pockets as he wanders into the centre of the arena to meet her.

Message Me • 04:38, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tessa, contrary to the last time she encountered Morgan, was not interested in pleasantries, earnest or otherwise. She offers him a nod of acknowledgment out of courtesy, but doesn't bother with much else. She observes him, her eyes taking in every inch of his body. Her face is impassive, but it's obvious she's sussing him out, trying to see if he has anything up his sleeve. Mentally, she doesn't get a read off anything except relief, which while amusing, isn't something she's going to dig into right now. Maybe later. "Have you been practicing your defense spells?"

Message Me • 04:46, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

She's not subtle: not that he can blame her, he's been sizing her up and trying to figure her out since he met her. If he can find her weaknesses earlier on, she'll be much easier to deal with. "I'm sure you've been practicing your offensive ones," he replies, with a very fake smile and his wand at the ready in his hand.

Message Me • 04:50, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

She begins to step backwards as a precaution, edging closer towards the back of the arena with every step. "I don't imagine I'll need to use many of them against you," she replies easily, with a saccharine smile to accompany the remark. She opens her mouth, as though she's going to grace him with another retort, but instead one word comes out of her mouth, just as she's brandishing her wand. "Flipendo!" If she can knock him off his feet, it'll provide her with enough time to attack again. However, as a precaution, she casts another hex shortly afterwards. If he saves himself against one, hopefully it blinds him long enough for the other to make an effect. "Locomotor Wibbly!"

Message Me • 04:57, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

Unfortunately for her (and fortunately for him), Tessa has a pretty obvious tell, and Morgan notices it just quickly enough to expect the Flipendo - it catches him just on the shoulder, knocking him back a step or two, but he sees the second hex coming and manages to leap out of the way too. Something he's good at: dodging. He may not have a lot of muscle to his frame, but slenderness makes him agile, and he almost prefers physically dodging spells than casting a defense. But that's what he's here for. "Impedimenta!" he casts, hoping to at least slow her down, before sending a Stinging jinx at her shoulder. Payback.

Message Me • 05:04, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tessa is irked by the boy's agility, but she supposes she should have seen it coming. He had warned her of it, the first time they met. Nonetheless, she avoids his first spell by throwing up a quick Protego, but it doesn't last long enough to protect her from his stinging jinx. It makes contact and knocks her back a step, her face contorting in pain as she swallows down a cry from the burning sensation that overcomes her shoulder; she got lucky it wasn't her dominant arm. She's going to kill the Valois bastard, she really is. For best effect, she knows she needs to cut him off at his advantage, and quickly tries to render him unable to keep moving with a quick "Colloshoo!". However, that isn't enough for someone like Morgan, and she tries to follow it with a simple, traditional, "Diffindo!" towards his dominan hand, where he has his wand. If she can get a cut in anywhere around there, she can potentially slow him down.

Message Me • 05:20, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

When his Stinging jinx makes impact he grins, but it's quickly wiped from his face when he very narrowly misses the Stickfast she sends at him. His Protego just manages to protect him, but her Severing charm lands, and Morgan lets out a yell as he feels the skin on his arm split open and his wand clatter to the floor. It's not deep enough to take the whole arm off or anything, but it's deep.

Message Me • 05:24, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

If Sabrina and/or Adele were here, this would be the time they'd make her stop and patch Morgan up, because he is, of course, the Parade's new shiny baby that they all think they have to protect. The thought alone is so infuriating that she doesn't stop even though she knows she should, and levels her wand as though he weren't unarmed. However, rather than further aggravating his wound, she settles for a Confringo towards his wand. It's the anger. She does remain with her wand leveled towards him even afterwards, eyes narrowed like she doesn't believe he's really caved into his wound. She knows Morgan well enough to expect the worst from him. He's a le Fey, after all.

Message Me • 05:39, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

His arm fucking stings, and there's blood running down onto his wrist and his hand and dripping in a pool on the floor, but his mind stays on how defenceless he currently is. He can't reach down and grab his wand, and when he sees Tessa raise her own he knows there's a spell coming. The idea pops into his head and Merlin, it probably isn't a good one. Not when he's extremely inexperienced in it, and when there's a gaping wound on his body right now, but he needs to dodge this spell. And judging by the vein on Tessa's forehead, it's going to be a big one. Taking a deep breath, he counts a very quick 1, 2, 3 before jumping.

Message Me • 05:46, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganraven

Morgan le Feysixth year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
16
「 Species 」
animagus
「 Occupation 」
student
「 Relationship 」
single

When he feels himself rise from the ground, he knows it's worked. Which is insane, but a massive fucking relief. And the fact that Tessa, as far as he knows, isn't aware of his animagus form is a good one-up, and he doesn't intend on giving her enough time to react before he swoops down and attempts to snatch her wand from her hand.

Message Me • 05:46, June 7, 2020 (UTC)


Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

"Oh, okay, because that's not special of you, you slick git," she shouts, indignant, when he transforms into a raven. She can't believe he had this one up his sleeve and she didn't even realize it. Equal parts infuriated, shocked amused, she doesn't have the power to stop him, especially when it'd involve reaching up and she physically can't do that without breaking into a puddle of pained tears. Her shoulder is all swollen and nasty, and it's going to be a joy cleaning that up. When he snatches her wand, she's grateful her explosion wasn't as bad as she'd hoped and had missed the small wand, because she dives for his and takes it. It won't be as efficient, but it'll make do. With her good arm, she aims at the damned raven and shouts - "Glacius!" This just got a whole lot more difficult. "Impedimenta!" Afterwards, she also tries her hand at the Immobulus charm, hoping one of them would come in contact with him in spite of his quick speed and the wand not naturally answering to her.

Message Me • 06:01, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganraven

Morgan le Feysixth year slytherin student • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
16
「 Species 」
animagus
「 Occupation 」
student
「 Relationship 」
single

Ah. Maybe this plan isn't going to work as well as he'd expected. The cut in his arm seems to have translated into a sharp, shooting pain in his wing, and Morgan can just above keep himself soaring above ground but it certainly isn't graceful. He ducks her first Freezing charm, but the Impediment Jinx stops him in his tracks as if someone had just glued his wings down, and he quickly decides he should return back to his old form before she manages to end up killing him up here.

Message Me • 06:08, June 7, 2020 (UTC)


Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

When he feels corporal again and the ground feels solid beneath his feet, his arm is a mess. The wand he'd stolen from Tessa is currently clamped between his teeth, so he reaches up to retrieve it (with his bad arm) and sends another Stinging Jinx, this time at her dominant hand, before attempting an "Expelliarmus!" to get his wand back.

Message Me • 06:08, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tessa isn't as agile as Morgan, and unfortunately, it shows when he hurls the stinging jinx at her. She tries moving out of the way, but it nicks her on her torso, knocking her off her feet. Her head slams against the concrete of the floor and her vision briefly goes dark, but at least she isn't struck by the disarming charm thanks to her fall. Her head hurts and there's stars in her vision that she can't successfully blink away. Her stomach stings and so does her shoulder, and she's pretty sure she just landed herself a concussion, but she still manages to sit up so she can try to cast another "Diffindo!" at her step-brother, this time straight towards his chest and torso. Her vision is blurry now even though she's trying to blink it all away, but she still aims in his general direction as she tries again: "Incarcerous!"

Message Me • 06:13, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

The Incarcerous doesn't land, mostly because the Diffindo does, slashing across his torso and tearing through his t-shirt - and top layer of skin - as if it were butter. His bloody hand flies to his stomach as he feels his shirt slowly begin to turn red, and between that and his arm (which he's pretty sure she's severed a vein in), he's very much on the verge of passing out. Tessa doesn't look in the best shape either, but this is a duel, and he's here to win. Sending a Stupefy would probably kill her, and he doesn't fancy dealing with the entire Parade if he were responsible for that, so he decides on a weak "Impedimenta" to ensure she can't get up and catch him off-guard.

Message Me • 06:23, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Merlin's sake, Tessa is as good as dead right now. Both her shoulder and torso are beyond swollen and she can't breathe without more tears burning her eyes. That spell really packs a punch. She cannot be arsed enough to roll out of the way, so she concedes the duel to him by taking the brunt of the spell, which really - all it does is help her. Now she can't move around quickly and by extension, aggravate her wounds. Her eyes flutter shut for a moment and she exhales. When she opens them again, she glances at Morgan with defeat in her eyes. She nods, but it's tiny and almost imperceptible. The message, however, is clear as day; well done. He sure shut her up, but from the looks of it, she got a few good cuts in. Good. But she can't move - she doesn't want to - and she really needs some help.

Message Me • 06:32, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

Merlin, Tessa looks awful. He can barely focus on how much a mess he's in himself because Tessa honestly looks about halfway to death already, and he knows if anything happens to her then he'll be the one who gets it in the neck from his mother, Adele and Xavier all at once. So, he hobbles over, one hand pressed against his torso and the other reaching for his own wand, before he kneels beside her and grimaces. "You look like I just dug you up," he says, before placing the tip of his wand against her left shoulder and whispering a quick Episkey. Whether it will work or not is beyond him - there are black spots starting to cover his vision and honestly, passing out seems like a very nice idea right now.

Message Me • 06:36, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

XavierBubble

Xavier HarttThe Black Parade

「 Age 」
40
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Thief
「 Relationship 」
Married

Xavier knew Tessa wanted the arena empty for training with Morgan, but he's still wary of what that might entail. He decides to pass by to make sure everything's still going alright, and just in time too. When he sees the pair on the ground, blood pooling on the floor, he immediately rushes into him. Merlin, it was a good idea to start studying up on healing spells for Björn's training. He notices some of Tessa's wounds are clearing up already – normally, she would be his first priority but he turns attention to Morgan, nonverbally trying to heal the boy to the best of his ability. "Jesus Christ, you guys." he tells the two. Sitting in between them both, he continues to mumble spells under his breath, watching as the gashes start closing in one at a time.

Message Me • 06:41, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

He barely even registers Xavier's presence at first because he's too busy blacking out, and he falls back onto his good arm as Tessa's dad races into the chamber. The wound on his torso closes first, seamlessly as if it were never there, followed by the slash on his arm. The blood remains though, drying sticky, dark red against his pale skin. If it was anyone else treating them right now, he'd say something like she started it, but he doesn't fancy getting his arse handed to him by Tessa's dad, of all people.

Message Me • 06:45, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Logic says he should tend to Morgan's wounds first. He's Sabrina's son after all, and she left him on the verge of death, but Tessa wouldn't be Tessa if she weren't irrational. She side-eyes her dad with some contempt in her eyes, but doesn't actually say anything because that Episkey reduced some of the swelling, even if the pain still lingered along with the scorching marks that eat down her arm and up her neck. Her stomach was worse off, but she supposes it could wait until Morgan wasn't about to die. She shakes a little, because - is it just her, or is it cold in here? Bit by bit, she leans sideways until she rests on her good shoulder, nearly in fetal position so she doesn't hurt her stomach too much. Briefly, she wonders if it'll scar, and beyond that, if it'll scar over the stab wound. She hopes not, honestly. "Oh, Merlin," she mumbles, exhaling as she rests her head against the floor and closes her eyes. "I'm tired."

Message Me • 06:53, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

XavierBubble

Xavier HarttThe Black Parade

「 Age 」
40
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Thief
「 Relationship 」
Married

When he hears Tessa talking, he almost completely forgets about Morgan and turns his attention to his daughter. "I know, kid." he says, soothingly, offering his free hand for her to hold and squeeze as much as she needs to get through this. He continues holding his wand over her, muttering healing spell after healing spell, focusing on her stomach and shoulder. His heart is beating fast but slowly, the wounds close, and he feels relief settle in slowly.

Message Me • 06:57, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

Seeing Tessa and Xavier like that makes his stomach feel all funny. Could you imagine Sabrina doing that? Hugging him, telling him everything's going to be okay? It feels so familial and intimate that he doesn't want to watch it, less it reminds him of everything he doesn't have, so Morgan tries to bring his legs into his chest and stand up. His torso immediately protests at the movement - turns out that cut was deeper than he thought, there's a good chance it will scar - and he stumbles back to the ground, letting out a huff of pain.

Message Me • 07:01, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

The hand helps, and Tessa isn't embarrassed to admit she holds onto it like a lifeline. This isn't the first time they've been in this position and it likely won't be the last, so to know she has her father's support, it means everything to her. Bit by bit, the swelling subsides until her skin is mostly back to normal and she feels like she can breathe again, but her skin still stings and burns to the touch. She knows both areas are going to be sensitive for quite a while. At least her stomach doesn't feel like it's ripping itself apart from the inside out anymore. "Thanks, dad," she mumbles, turning just enough to look at him with a small, appreciative smile. Then, she notices Morgan and winces. It won't be fun, dealing with that. Slowly, she forces herself onto a sitting position, hating the sensation but knowing it's only fair she try to return Morgan's kindness from earlier. She doesn't know what to do, and her eyes flicker over to Xavier to wordlessly convey as much.

Message Me • 07:14, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

XavierBubble

Xavier HarttThe Black Parade

「 Age 」
40
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Thief
「 Relationship 」
Married

Not letting go of Tessa's hand, Xavier shoots both of them a look. "Both of you, stay down. I've got this." he says, the authority in his voice clear – neither of them were going to argue with him. He turns his attention to Morgan's torso, doing his best to heal the cut. "I hope you two have fun explaining this to Sabrina."

Message Me • 07:27, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

"We were only training," he grumbles, barely able to bite back a not my fault your daughter can't-, but it's not like he can say much with half his body's blood content all over the stone floor. Instead he sighs, shooting Xavier a challenging look. "Do you have to get her involved? It just means more hassle for all of us."

Message Me • 07:30, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

"We're not getting her involved," she states firmly, or as firmly as she can when her words are slow and sluggish. She's still feeling the repercussions of that impedimenta. She casts another look at Morgan. She never thought she'd ever see the day where she actually saw eye to eye with him on something. "She knew what to expect when she ordered me to train them."

Message Me • 07:34, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

XavierBubble

Xavier HarttThe Black Parade

「 Age 」
40
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Thief
「 Relationship 」
Married

"I swear to God, if this happens again..." he trails off, clicking his tongue. The wounds are healing better than Xavier thought. He's always been a skilled wizard, but still. Thank Merlin for Björn's training. "I know you're both capable enough to stop right before killing each other, but I'd like to avoid seeing you on the brink of death ever again." He takes a deep breath. "Morgan, if anything happened to you, Sabrina might kill everyone involved." He turns to his daughter. "Tessa," he starts, but the emotions are overwhelming, so he does nothing but squeeze her hand. Seeing his daughter hurt made him feel like he was the one in pain. "I'm glad you're okay." he says, finally. "You'll be better in no time. Please do not scare me like that ever again."

Message Me • 07:39, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

Xavier's always worn his heart on his sleeve, and seeing him so emotional over his daughter's wellbeing makes Morgan just want the ground to open up and swallow him whole. He can't even bear to look at it, so he turns his head away and swallows uneasily, before attempting to stand again. It hurts just as much but he's managed to regain some strength in his legs, so he manages to pull himself together and dust himself down, before casting a quick Scourgify to clean all the dried blood off of him. "She'll be fine," he says, looking down at Tessa who looks so - young. Not at all like the leader who had talked shit to him from the balcony just a few days ago. Maybe she can be defeated after all.

Message Me • 07:46, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Jodie Comer WB2

Tessa Bellerose-Harttslytherin alumna • famed entrepeneur

「 Age 」
27 y/o
「 Species 」
Witch
「 Occupation 」
Businesswoman
「 Relationship 」
Single

Tessa smirks at the tone, because - yes, there's the step-brother she knows and loathes. She shakes her head but decides she's above him and thus doesn't reply. However, she does feel for her father, and she squeezes his hand back, trusting it'll convey her apology. She really does hate that he was the one to find them. He doesn't deserve that stress. She glances at Morgan once more and gestures towards the exit, trying not to wince at the ache. "You can go. I'll owl you for our next session." Her tone doesn't leave room for arguments, but Morgan has never been one to care, so she waits, fully expecting some witty retort.

Message Me • 07:52, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Morganwb4

Morgan le Feygraduated slytherin • the rightful heir

「 Age 」
18
「 Species 」
wizard + animagus
「 Occupation 」
parader
「 Relationship 」
taken

His eyebrows fly up at the words next session, considering the absolute state that they're in, but he doesn't respond with any witty comeback like she's probably expecting. He's too worn out. Instead, he just gives them both an exasperated look, before turning and walking - or rather, limping - out of the chamber.

Message Me • 08:08, June 7, 2020 (UTC)

Advertisement