This character has been requested to be preserved by AceOfAegi.
ravenclaw the little prince
Full name ||
▪ David Ambrosius Sakellarios-Willow
• born David Seung-Ho Eastwood
Meaning behind name ||
▪ David is his English birth name. It is from the Hebrew name דָּוִד (Dawid), which was derived from Hebrew דּוֹד (dod) meaning "beloved" or "uncle".
▪ Ambrosius is his middle name. It is from the Late Latin name Ambrosius, which was derived from the Greek name Αμβροσιος (Ambrosios) meaning "immortal".
▪ Seung-Ho (승호) is his Korean birth name, from Sino-Korean 乘 (sung) meaning "to ride" combined with 虎 (ho) meaning "tiger.
▪ Sakellarios-Willow is his current surname. Sakellarios (Σακελλαρίου) is a Greek surname deriving from the Byzantine office of sakellarios (cf. sakellē or sakellion, "purse, treasury") while Willow is from the name of the tree, which is ultimately derived from Old English welig.
▪ Eastwood is his biological surname. It is an English surname originally derived from the Old English words east and wudu, meaning "eastwood".
▪ His family, his pets, his friends, apples, the Guardians of Childhood, baking, the seashore, his flute and violin
[ Loathes ]
▪ Ginger, high temperatures, huge blazing fires, uneccessary conflicts, his works getting destroyed/tampered with
[ Passions ]
▪ Music, writing, ceramics, pottery
David is a very tactile and affectionate person. He isn't afraid to show his fondness for his close friends and family, using cute nicknames to refer to them and would often greet them with warm hugs. David still retains his cuddlebug tendencies from childhood and he still keeps a variety of stuffed plushies and soft pillows though now he's pretty shy about it. Tactile and affectionate as he is, David still keeps in mind the concept of personal space and won't initiate anything unless he's sure the other party is comfortable.
While he has shed his childhood naivety, David still has that aura of softness, though now it has a hidden sharper edge. He speaks in a soft, warm tone and is unfailingly polite in most, if not all, situations. His early chaebol upbringing ingrained in him the type of elegant gentleness characteristic of people in the higher echelons of society. He was also taught to be more cautious especially of people in his birth parents' business.
adrianne shin, pureblood heir to a giant jewelry making company, and jorge eastwood, halfblood heir to an even bigger ceramics importer company, were a perfectly arranged couple, having been engaged since they were 5 and 7 respectively. they're the classic childhood best friend romance, except for the fact that adrianne had jorge wrapped around her finger and she was the sole reason why jorge ever accepted his parents' offer of having him take over the company. jorge had promised adrianne the best and adrianne promised to make him the best. they were the perfect pair, adrianne is able to control jorge's highly lazy side and jorge was able to make adrianne break out of her icy shell.
david eastwood was conceived ten months before adrianne and jorge wed. the pair didn't have any regrets and their wedding was doubled as david's christening (they were a weird couple but they worked). they loved their son dearly and had everything for his future planned out. their jobs never hindered them from spending time with david and during the rare times when they worked overseas, they made sure to leave someone they trust with david. they doted on their son a lot.
adrianne and jorge saw david's potentials and worked on improving them. they nurtured david's talents and encouraged him to follow them. more often than not, david was found in either his parents' office or their magmificent music room. not only did they teach him about music and business, they also taught him about magic especially when he had his first outburst trying to retrieve his flute from its shelf. in short, david had a perfectly idyllic childhood.
everything changed when their house was set ablaze when david was off in his music class. david didn't understand why people wanted to destroy his home and kill his parents, but it was done. his mommy and daddy were gone, and he was sent off to his cold aunt and uncle, who were more focused on grooming him to be a leader than letting him have his childhood. he misses his mommy and daddy.
Character owned by Hara Ynaguinid. Page coded by AceOfAegi. Custom Icons by SaturnIcons.