Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
Advertisement
Dumbledore's Army Role-Play Wiki
Gryffindor Champions
14
Hufflepuff Champions
12
Ravenclaw Champions
12
Slytherin Champions
17


Entrance Hall/Third Task

{{{Picture size}}}

The Entrance Hall (also known as the Front Hall) is located on the ground floor of Hogwarts School of Witchraft and Wizardry. Two big doors toward the right lead into the Great Hall. The Hufflepuff Common Room, Kitchens, Dungeons, and the Grand Staircase can be accessed through the Entrance Hall.

Gryffindor Champions[]

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:53, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
When they reach the top of the stairs, the most pressing matter is the two gaunt, skeletal beings that block full access into the office, about five feet inside. They're the most disgusting things either one of them will have ever seen. They both have black, stringy hair. One of the skeletons' teeth are razor sharp, whereas the other is actually missing some of its blunted teeth. Both corpses are in a late stage of decay, rotting away and missing parts of what would be its skin. Both skeletons have white and cloudy eyes, which is alarming enough without counting how they seem to be looking into both their souls. "Intruders," one of them hisses. The other attacks immediately, wielding a sword distinctly similar to Godric Gryffindor's. It slashes it at Grizel, slicing down her shoulder and creating a deep gash.

Template:Grizel

Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 02:29, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She couldn't believe her eyes as the sword sliced into Grizel. Sure they'd been beaten up a little but...this was something else. That wound could actually be dangerous. She'd get her head together and focus on the danger and the skeletons, trying to figure out how to deal with them when Grizel was so close. She'd jab her wand at Grizel's back, "Accio! attempting to pull her back away from the skeletons with the sword. Staying in melee range with them having a weapon like that was suicide. Then she'd flick her wand at the skeletons attempting to push them back into the walls hard enough to break them apart, hopefully into pieces. "Flipendo!"


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 02:37, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
The inferius goes for a second attack, jabbing the sword at Grizel but narrowly missing her shoulder given the distraction provided by Karina's attempt to Accio the sword. The second inferius hisses and lurches forward, shoving her roughly backwards and almost sending her down the stairs. Her Accio consequently doesn't work, and the Flipendo flies right over the skeleton's head. It shoves Karina back again, making a move for her wand to throw it down the stairs. The first one, facing against Grizel, is knocked back by Grizel's weight, but given its remarkable strength, wrestles her off and crawls on top of her, ripping her wand right out of her hand.


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 02:45, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd ignore the inferius that had shoved her...her partner was bleeding from a deep wound and clearly not thinking straight and now without a wand. The thing that had done it to her was now on top of her and...an excellently easy target. She knew she'd probably get hit and pushed again by the closer one but she was willing to take the hit to help Grizel. Fire...they'd talked about it before this task and these things hated fire so she'd jab her wand at the inferius on Grizel. "Incendio Tria!"

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 03:30, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Unfortunately for Karina and Grizel, the former's attempt at lighting the skeleton on fire fails, seeing as the Inferius manages to duck away from her wand in the nick of time. It swings its leg over her legs, causing Karina to fall roughly. "Give me the sword!" it roars at its companion, who obeys and throws it back at it. The second Inferius is distracted while it does so, which allows Grizel to kick it right on what would be its torso, sending it stumbling backwards. Grizel has the opportunity to stand up, but the Inferi grabs her dominant arm and begins to twist it. On the other hand, the other Inferius swings the sword, slashing Karina's cheek. "You are destined to fail. The ghosts of Gryffindor's past have looked upon you and declared you unworthy of Godric Gryffindor's sword. Leave or die." The Inferi speak in unison, their voices raspy from decades, if not centuries, of little to no use. "Karina Nordskova and Grizel Mac an Baird, you are corrupt, untalented, foolish. You have chosen the easy path and demonstrated your lack of respect to the great pillars of Gryffindor House!"


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 03:35, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd ignore the stinging sensation coming from her cheek, setting herself squarely against the things. Her voice was a clarion trumpet ringing out in the small place with her passion. "Wrong, we have upheld our House's values in this contest and we will defeat you and bring honor to our House. If anything is corrupt it's you and your kind which are unholy abominations upon the world and you corrupt the sword by wielding it without courage!" She'd jab her wand at the one holding the sword. "Expelliarmus"!

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 17:02, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Karina's Expelliarmus doesn't work, allowing the Inferius to swing down in an arch against her shoulder. On the other hand, Grizel's Incendio lights the armed Inferius up, making it shriek in pain. In a desperate plea to be put off, its face begins to change, the bone structure rearranging to resemble Grizel's ma - her same loved one as Task 2. "How dare you, you insolent brat!" It is, however, slowly disintegrating already - if it were to have an impact on Grizel, she would need to act quickly to save it from turning into ash. The other Inferius follows its lead, its bone structure changing to more closely resemble Jaina. It grins maliciously, taking the sword from the original Inferius and slicing Grizel's leg while she's distracted with the first.


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 17:46, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd jab her wand at the one still up and holding the sword. "Incendio."

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 19:22, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Grizel's Diffindo is moot, because Karina lights it up on fire. It releases a toe-curling scream as it's incinerated, slowly becoming a pile of ashes like the other Inferius.


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 19:33, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd move over to Grizel checking out her injuries. "These...look serious. We need to get you some medical help."

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 20:01, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
The Episkey heals the gash on her leg enough that she can walk on it, but she'll need to get it checked out regardless. The sword, when the Inferius was incinerated, fell, clattering on the ground. Even though it looks exactly like Godric Gryffindor's sword, it isn't shining as it should be. It isn't the real sword. Looking around the room, there isn't any immediately visible glow. The Sorting Hat is on Headmaster Chevalier's desk.


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 20:04, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd frown. "Luckily I am in Healing." She'd gently wipe some of the blood away from the gash in Grizel's shoulder then trace her wand over the wound over and over intoning, "Vulnera Sanentur."

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 20:15, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Karina heals Grizel's wound for the most part, until there's only a scar. When Grizel looks around, there's nothing or anyone ready to leap at them.

Template:Grizel

Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 20:22, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd sigh. She seemed...beaten down and tired, her own wounds while not deep still having taken a toll. She'd walk over and grab the hat and holding it out to Grizel. "If anyone's been the hero today it's been you. You pretty much dealt with both of the skeletons so...put your hand in and see what you pull out."

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 20:43, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
When Grizel reaches in, she'll thumb the handle of something. When she wraps her hand around it and slowly pulls the object out of the hat, a soft red glow will appear, becoming stronger until she pulls out the famed Sword of Gryffindor from the Sorting Hat. The sword has considered Grizel Mac an Baird a worthy Gryffindor, representing all the true qualities of the house: courage, resilience and determination.

Template:Grizel

Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 22:35, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Karina would give an acknowledging nod, not surprised at all Grizel had pulled the sword out. They'd start heading down out of the tower. "I thought we just had to get back to the Entrance Hall?"


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 22:49, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Godric Gryffindor's ghost lingers at the bottom of the stairs, waiting for them.

Template:Grizel

Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 23:04, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
She'd do her best to straighten up and look less...well bloodied and exhausted. "Right, this belongs to you."


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 00:41, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
"Check in with me," he amends. He gestures at his ghostly figure. "I'm not corporeal, I'm afraid. But while I have you here, I commend you both for your valiant efforts against the Inferi. In spite of what you may have been told, I am honored to have you representing my great house." He gestures down the corridor thereafter and says: "Congratulations, Champions."


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 00:57, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
She'd give a small bow...that was about as much as she could manage...and take off down the corridor towards the Entrance Hall.

Template:Grizel

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:10, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
The Champions make their way quickly to the Entrance Hall, facing no obstacles along the way. There, they're welcomed with a deafening round of applause. "Congratulations to Gryffindor House, who have come second place!" Headmaster Chevalier bellows, "You've been awarded three points for your victory. Well done!"


Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 01:19, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
She'd give a tired nod then turn to Grizel. "Now to get both of us patched up." They both were covered in their own blood with wounds on their shoulders, arms and Grizel's leg from the sword. Karina had the gash on her face that was still oozing blood.

Template:Grizel

Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 01:29, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
She'd look down at the tattered remains of what she'd been wearing...she hadn't even considered that but at least it was still decent enough. "Yeah...who knows what was in that bathroom water." She'd wrinkle her nose in disgust then look at Grizel. "I have the password to the Prefect's bathroom if you want to clean up in there."

Template:Grizel

Karina Age 16-3
Karina Nordskov - Sixteen Year Old Norwegian Princess Gryffindor Prefect
Send Me an Owl! - 01:51, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
She'd nod. "It's more private so we can clean up all the blood and stuff and get ourselves clean." She'd pause. "Only the Slytherin champion is a prefect so she's the only other one we might run into there."


Hufflepuff Champions[]

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 02:18, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
The second Lily touches the pages, they turn a soft golden color and she's immersed in a vision of the past. They're all quick, fleeting visions. She'll see Helga sculpting some of kind of tool meant to enhance her magic. Flashing forward, she'll see Helga, like her co-founders, create potions and many of her famous recipes. Cutting forward, there's a quick snap of Voldemort and his process to make all his horcruxes, their destruction through Harry Potter, and eventually, different Headmasters' journey to restore some of these horcruxes. However, before she can really grasp what's happening or what she just saw, the visions end. The pages are no longer glowing, but there's a particular phrase that remains highlighted. What do Hufflepuffs excel at?
Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 02:20, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

He rolled his eyes. "Finding." Then his eyes light up. "The lost and found! It's on the second floor." He frowned. "We must be looking for Hufflepuff's Cup. If the Headmasters have been attempting to restore these artifacts... that must be it. It's like a little.... trophy looking thing."

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

The thought flowed through her mind to maybe attempt Accioing it to her but it likely wasn't going to be that easy. "We should go the opposite way, I don't want to deal with Peeves again..." She went to leave the office before deciding to attempt Accioing it just in case.

Lilithwb1

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 03:33, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
The Accio doesn't work, unsurprisingly. When they peer down the hall, they'll see Peeves is gone and it's very quiet. It seems it'll be an easy, smooth trip to the Lost and Found room.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

She doesn't trust it but continued on, keeping her eyes forward, "You cover the back...if that makes sense..." She mentally made a note of where exactly the Lost and Found was - it wasn't too far from Etta's office but considering that this was a task there was probably an obstacle put in place to slow them down.

Lilywb3

S


Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 13:48, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

He nodded and made sure to keep his wand out and watch their backs for any surprises on his way to the Lost and Found.


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 17:09, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
When they enter the Lost and Found, the first thing they'll realize is that there's two Inferi waiting for them. The gaunt, skeletal beings closely resemble some of their worst fears: the deceased, decaying corpses of Charity and Rudy. As soon as they hear the approaching footsteps, their necks snap towards the entrance. One approaches from the left, using the boxes of lost materials and different stacks to successfully shroud itself as it approaches. One approaches from the right, using the same strategy to hide itself as it approaches them. When they're close enough, the one resembling Charity shrieks. "At long last, the most incompetent of houses - the left-overs, the vermin of the school!" The other hisses, crawling towards Lily. "Did you think you could come in and so easily find your relic? A curio of infamy and power, that even the Great Voldemort sought out? You're wrong!"
Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 17:35, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Now he's mad. They tried this shit once, and he knows this time that it's false. His mother is alive and well, and nothing will stop him. He aims his wand at the one that looks like his mother. "Incendio Tria!" He pictures the rotting corpse engulfed in flames.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

Upon seeing the Inferni she stumbled backward, even though she knew they were not who they presented themselves to be it was...awful. She quickly took a glance around everything else in the room to see if there was the golden glow they were told about.

Lilywb2

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 19:25, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
The first Inferius is smart enough to duck, avoiding Jon's spell. The other takes advantage of Lily's distraction to shove her. She ends up landing awkwardly on her back, which is when the Inferius crawls on top of her to wrestle her wand out of her hand. From what she did see, there was no glow, largely because the towering stacks of books, clothes, and even pieces of furniture were blocking her line of sight to most the room.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

She swore as she was knocked down onto the ground and screamed as she noticed it was the Inferius. As it tried to wrestle the wand out of her hand, Lily raised her other hand and tried to shove it off of her while trying to maintain a grip on her wand to prevent it from taking it.

Lilywb3

S


Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 19:50, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

He jabbed his wand at the one attacking Lily. "Diffindo!" He hopes to slice the pile of bones in half, giving her a fighting chance. He then casts his wand around the room, picturing the Cup. "Accio cup!"


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 20:06, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Lily kick the Inferius off her successfully, but it stands, clearly looking to try and get that wand again. "You're a disgrace to your house!" Rudy's "corpse" hisses, "Helga Hufflepuff would be ashamed of you. I'm ashamed of you," Charity's joins the efforts to distract the Champions. Jonathan's Accio doesn't work, eliciting a gravelly laugh from the two Inferi. "Cup? You seek a cup? You're an embarrassment!"
Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 20:11, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

"No, we're not," Jonathan hissed. "The ghosts, and our real loved ones have assured us of that. Incendio!" He pointed his wand at the Inferi again, hoping to summon up a blaze to set them both into ashes.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

She pushed herself up off the floor before trying to get around the Inferni while dodging Jonathan's spell. She then desperately tried to catch at least a small glimpse of the cup or at least another clue to help them.

Lilithwb1

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 20:49, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Jonathan's spell, instead of hitting the Inferi, hits the couch behind them, lighting it up on fire. They caterwaul, taken aback by the light emanating from the fire, and focus on the biggest threat: Jonathan. One tackles him to the ground while the other rips his wand from him, throwing it towards the fire but narrowly missing. "How dare you!" Charity screeches, "You insolent bastard! You're going to pay!" Their focus on Jonathan lets Lily sneak away. Coming from an open box at the very top of a ten feet pile is a soft golden glow.
Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 20:52, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

He sees that Lily's given the chance to get away, so he does his best to keep them occupied until she can find it. He aims a swift kick at one, while trying to get his arms free.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

Her eyes brightened as she noticed the glow, from the top of the pile. She quietly cast Wingardium Leviosa on the box hoping that it would float down toward her.

Lilywb2

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 22:53, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Seeing as it's so far up and inclined at an awkward angle, Lily's spell misses the box. Jonathan kicks one Inferius off but the other grabs it by the shoulder and roughly hauls him up, before bending his arm backwards to try and hold him back. "Grab the girl!" one rasps out. Two whirls around, seemingly realizing she was gone, and chases after her in a low, almost demonic crawl. "You dare defy me, child? I will have your head!"
Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 22:56, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Knowing that the thing is nothing more than bones, he tries to use his weight against the Inferi. He attempts to thrust his elbow into... whatever might be behind it, as well as launch the damn thing over his shoulder.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

As her spell missed she let out a small sigh before casting Ascendio on herself. If the box won't come to her, she'll have to go to the box.

Lilywb2

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 00:47, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
Although they're very strong, they're also quite lightweight, thus allowing for Jonathan to launch it over his shoulders, even if the elbow doesn't have the desired effect. (It's like slamming his elbow into concrete.) The Inferius takes just enough time to recover for him to leave it behind. Meanwhile, Lily's spell works, and she reaches the top to pluck the box.


Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 00:51, August 22, 2020 (UTC)

With the Inferius off of him, he makes a dive for his wand. Once it's in his possession, he aims for whichever Inferius is closer and aims another "Incendio!" at it.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

She grabbed the box before lowering herself to the ground, looking into it and grabbing whatever was inside before sending a Stupefy at one of the Inferni that are still annoying Jonathan, "I got it, I think!"

Lilywb3

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:00, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
Jon's incendio works, lighting the Charity lookalike on fire. It slowly disintegrates into a puddle of ashes. The one closer to Lily - Rudy, in theory - is struck with the stunning charm, giving her a chance to evade.


Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 01:07, August 22, 2020 (UTC)

"Open the box quickly," he urges, keeping his wand on the stunned Inferi, in case it wakes up.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

She quickly stepped around the remaining Inferius and got to the door, kneeling down and opening the box. She carefully surveyed what was inside, lifting it out.

Lilithwb1

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:11, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
Inside it, shining a soft gold is Helga Hufflepuff's cauldron. They've finally acquired the relic. Just in time, as well, seeing as the stunned Inferius is coming to it again, stirring and slowly standing up again.
Jonathan 6th Year

Jonathan Prince Sixth Year Hufflepuff - Hufflepuff Prefect
-Son of Ash and Charity Prince

 – 01:13, August 22, 2020 (UTC)

Cup, cauldron... who really cares at this point. He really doesn't want to be Inferius chow. "Let's get down to the Great Hall, now," he says, taking off toward the door.

hufflepuff • angel of angels
[ AGE ] 17 y/o.    [ SPECIES ] witch.
[ CAREER ] student, waitress.    [ RELATIONSHIP ] single.

She followed him, keeping a tight hand on the cauldron in order not to drop it as they sprinted toward the door and presumably down the corridor.

Lilywb2

S


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:18, August 22, 2020 (UTC)
Jonathan and Lily's run to the Great Hall has no obstacles along the way. When they arrive, they're welcomed with a deafening round of applause from the spectating students. "Congratulations to Hufflepuff House!" Headmaster Chevalier bellows, "For coming in third place, you've been awarded two points."


Ravenclaw Champions[]

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 21:51, August 17, 2020 (UTC)
Currently, Iseult and Dante are at their starting point: the Entrance Hall. Before the start, like the other houses, they were told explicitly what was expected of them: to find the relic that represents their house best; they'd know according to its shine, a soft blue color, and its historical relevance to Rowena Ravenclaw. All they knew for certain was that their search was limited to the third, fifth, and seventh floors, and all towers and passages these floors led to. They had received no further assistance, though it had been emphasized they were expected to safely return their relic to their House Ghost and run back to the starting point to successfully bring their task to an end. Bearing that knowledge in mind, once the air-horn is blasted, Iseult and Dante are welcome to begin their hunt in one of three areas: the third floor, the fifth floor, or the seventh floor.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Iseult looked over at Dante, who by now she basically almost maybe kind of considered as a friend? Wow, guess this competition was making her grow. "What do you think? Start at the top and work our way down? Head of Ravenclaw's office is up there?" She asks, thinking about how to make up lost time from the last task.

Message Me • 22:38, August 17, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Dante had considered Iseult a friend since the first task, so their tracked minds were quite different. In all fairness, though, he considered many of people friends who weren't actually friends. But Iseult? He was positive they were by now. "Lets start at the top—seventh floor. Good big or go home, am I right?" Without moments hesitation, he started heading that way.

Message Me • 23:59, August 17, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 00:20, August 18, 2020 (UTC)
The journey up the stairs is successful, unlike the other houses, who have moving staircases derailing them - this at least until they reach the sixth floor and Iseult steps on a shoddy part of the stairs, breaking the board and, by consequence, falling. She has half her left leg through the hole, but considering how quickly the staircase is falling apart, there's a big possibility she'll fall if Dante doesn't get her up and moving quickly. Worried for her welfare, nearby portraits immediately start shouting over the other, beckoning Dante to look behind him at Iseult. "The young lady is going to fall!" Ser Cadogan is the loudest to interject, watching the scene unfold with a baited breath.
DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Dante hoped his usual quick reflexes worked in favor this time around, spinning around on his heels and attempting to grab onto Iseult's arm. Was he the strongest buff guy in his year though? No, Dante was much better at spells. For good measure, he took out his wand with his other hand, casting a locomotor charm. His plan was for it to lift her up high enough for the rest of the work to be easy.

Message Me • 00:32, August 18, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Man, fuck these stairs. She lets out a silent yelp as she slips, and tries to grab onto Dante's outstretched hand as a reflex, and hopes his spell works.

Message Me • 00:34, August 18, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 23:38, August 18, 2020 (UTC)
Dante's locomotor charm is successful, lifting Iseult up enough for the young wizard to pull her back onto the stairs. "That was a close one!" Ser Cadogan remarks, a knowing smile on his face. "I hope for your sake whatever it is you two are together for is up there." Although stopping and asking the painting for any clues would be tempting, the subtle cracking sound of the shoddy stairs seem to get louder as each second passes.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She grabs Dante by the shoulders. "I have a plan. You carry on. I'll ask the portraits for clues and send you whatever I learn through my legilimancy. If the stairs change, I'll catch up with you." She says, ushering him on before turning to Ser Cadogan. "Thank you for saving me, brave Ser Cadogan. Do you have any wisdom for me and my teammate - we seek the relic belonging to our House?" She asks, her voice as polite as she can get it - thanks to Dunstan for teaching her a semblance of propriety.

Message Me • 00:12, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Dante nodded. Iseult's plan seemed smart, especially for one that was forced to be created in such a little time. Although Ravenclaws were the 'brains' house, Iseult was the 'brains' between the two of them. As she started talking with the painting, he raced up the stairs. His mind spiraled of everything that could go wrong, but his limbs kept pushing.

Message Me • 00:27, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 01:44, August 19, 2020 (UTC)
"Sticking with that young man seems to be the best plan for you," Ser Cadogan said with a small laugh, "But the relic belonging to your house? Ravenclaw is it? There has been some rumours flying around the paintings..." He gave Iseult a knowing smile, indicating that she should press on.

With the cracks fading away for Dante, he was able to get to the next level. With a few corridors, endless rooms and a tower or two open to him, the world was his oyster to try and find the relic of their house.

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

God I bloody hate portraits. She sends to Dante's mind as she considers how best to get to him. She decides on a bridge-conjuring spell so that way she doesn't get left behind. In her head she pictures the bridge being formed from her to him, and hopes the spell is enough to reunite them.

Message Me • 01:57, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Dante chuckled from the top, but kept a close eye on Iseult. He didn't want to see his partner and him become separated without any way to reach each other again. He also didn't want to see anyone falling from a considerable height. His hand had a tight grip on his wand in case there was any need to use it.

Message Me • 02:00, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 09:08, August 19, 2020 (UTC)
Although the two were reunited fairly quickly thanks to Iseult's bridge-conjuring spell, their sense of shared relief to be together would be short lived. Whilst the seventh floor had their initial destination - the Head of Ravenclaw's office - it also had another... surprise for them. Though subtle, as the two would walk towards the office of their Head of House, they'd hear the flap of wings every so often - just loud enough to indicate there were a few of whatever it was causing it.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She casts a revelio charm around the room to see if she can determine what the flapping sound was, ensuring she remains quiet. She looks over to Dante, What could that be?. Pixies? All she can do is hope the spell works.

Message Me • 10:30, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

While Iseult focused on revealing the creature, Dante was more concentrated on shielding themselves. With his own wand, he attempted casting the bedazzling hex on Iseult then himself, hoping to have enough time to cloak themselves and confuse the creature.

Message Me • 15:01, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 18:41, August 19, 2020 (UTC)
Iseult's revelio charm is successful, revealing about a dozen spectre bats that flap about in a darker corner of the corridor. Her spell draws attention to them, causing the bats to begin to fly in their direction. Dante's bedazzling hex also works, making them invisible although this does put the two Champions in a predicament. The undead bats cannot see them, yes, but the creature's acute sense of hearing will make any movement difficult.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She knows all about these creatures - thank god she took NEWT Ghoul studies. The bats are technically ghosts - so she nonverbally casts a skurge at them - with the intention of frightening the bats away.

Message Me • 19:24, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Dante was tempted at first to silently cast a protego charm to protect the two of them just in case, he decided that wasn't in their best interest. Instead, he kept hush and hoped Iseult's (skurge?) charm worked in their favor. He watched over him and his partner to make sure their bedazzling hex didn't fade away.

Message Me • 19:28, August 19, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 06:14, August 20, 2020 (UTC)
Whilst Iseult's skurge spell did work, there was an element of backfire as the bats began to fly about in a scared, startled manner. First they flew about in their section before, in their confusion, flying straight at the Champions. Being highly startled, a couple of the bats were stunned by the others as the hoard made its way closer towards Iseult and Dante.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

In a moment of quick thinking she decides on an immobulus to stop the bats from coming any closer - or at least to slow them down, hoping this time the spell is more effective than before.

Message Me • 22:29, August 20, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

Similar to before, while Iseult attempted an attack spell, Dante focused on defending the two of them. He waited until after she casted the immobulus charm—not wanting his own spell craft to affect hers—to attempt the shield charm ('protego'). Only in case the freezing charm didn't work on the ghost bats.

Message Me • 01:31, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 03:43, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Iseult's immobulus was successful, causing a large majority of the bats to drop to the floor as they were stunned. With little in the way of them, the two would be able to try and reach their initial destination.
DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

With the ghost bats gone, a smile creeped up on Dante's face. "Alright, let's go," he said to Iseult, heading towards their initial destination—the Head of Ravenclaw's office. It seemed to be the most convenient location for where their relic, the diadem, may be.

Message Me • 05:01, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She follows Dante into the Office. "Where do you think it could be?" She asks, pretty certain there'll be more twists and turns as they get to the office.

Message Me • 11:18, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 19:20, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
On the contrary to what Iseult believed, the journey to the Head of Ravenclaw's was uneventful. With nothing stopping them, the two would easily walk into the office to find... nothing. Everything was where it should be, yes, but there was no aura that could be felt - nothing that signalled that a relic was there.
Iseult wb

Iseult le FeySeventh Year, Ravenclaw ☥ The Enchantress

「 Age 」
17 y/o
「 Species 」
Legilimens
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

She thinks on her feet, "Any ideas where we coul search next?" She asks, "What about the room of requirement?" She asks, clutching at straws at this point.

Message Me • 00:47, August 22, 2020 (UTC)

DBD

Dante Bellamy-DelacourSixth Year, Ravenclaw | Animagus

「 Age 」
Sixteen
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Single

When Dante thought of the room of the requirement, he knew it was the place that had all a student's needs. He also remembered learning about the diadem being located in the room of requirement (more specifically, when it was the room of many things) at one point in time during a History of Magic lesson. It was a good guess. "Let's check it out," he said, heading to that area in a fast pace.

Message Me • 01:05, August 22, 2020 (UTC)

Slytherin Champions[]

Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 05:20, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Hana's sleeping charm was successful, the remaining Gytrash being a particularly easy target as it was distracted by Tate's actions. Tate's Ascendio, however, failed due to the sinking feeling that flooded the Chamber. From behind two pillars close to the statue of Slytherin two Inferi emerged. As they crawled forward, both Champions would watch as one would morph to the image of their loved ones from the last task; for Hana, Jude and for Tate, his father Bailey. "Did you think it would be that easy?" The Inferi that resembled Jude said, voice gravely and harsh. "The relic people have sought for so long... so easily found?" The Inferi that looked like Bailey let out a loud shriek of a laugh. "No Champions, you were wrong. Prepare to fall where so many have before you."
Tate Jeon 19

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

As the inferi came into vision, Tate immediately backed away as he was scared of being attacked. This was different from the first task, Tate saw them as inferi before he saw them as his dad. He could distinguish the difference easier, but it still didn't sit right with him and he didn't want to harm him. As he backed up to where Hana was, Tate cast the fire rope spell on Jude. Hoping that if it didn't actually do any damage, it would at least ensnare the inferius Jude and render it immobile. Not waiting to see if the spell made contact, Tate turned to the inferius Bailey to cast the same thing, but couldn't will himself to do it.

Message Me • 05:31, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

At this point, Hana is sick and tired of Hogwarts using her kinda-boyfriend against her, and she’s so incredibly frustrated that they’ve reused the same dirty trick that she does her best to remind herself it’s just an inferi, and follows Tate’s lead without hesitation when he casts a fire spell. When she sees that Tate's already taken care of the Jude inferius, she turns to the Bailey one. “Incendio duo!”

Message Me • 05:34, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 05:39, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
As the inferi crept towards the two Champions, they kept muttering things along the lines of how the two would fail, how what they were would become a reality and how nice it'd be for two young teens to join them. Tate's inferius worked, fire circling the Jude inferi and rendering it unable to move. As the fire hadn't hit it, it was still alive. It made a screeching noise before staring at the two intently. Hana's flames, however, failed to conjure. The Bailey inferi laughed. "Perish, Champions!" It began to pick up its pace as it moved towards them, speed increasing by the second.
Tate Jeon 18

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

As Tate saw Hana's spell against the inferi Bailey be unsuccessful, he was unsure what to do. There was something in him telling him not to hurt the inferi version of his dad, but he knew he needed to. "Dad I'm sorry!" He muttered before raising his wand. "Incendio tria!"

Message Me • 05:45, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

She feels bad that Tate has to be the one to take down the inferius of his father, but they've got no time to waste. Mirroring Tate's earlier plan, she runs to get nearer to the statue casts a cushioning charm, then a gripping charm on the statue up above, before incanting "Ascendio!", hoping to launch herself into the air and hold onto the statue, so she can climb it and get the relic.

Message Me • 05:47, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 05:59, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Tate's incantation was successful, fire blasting out at the inferi that resembled his father. However, in its few desperate attempts to harm Tate, the inferi let out a manic shriek and scurried closer to him, trying to swipe at him before collapsing due to the damage done. Hana's ascendio was successful and she began to float up to the hand of the statue. Once there, she would see in the other hand the wand of Salazar Slytherin emitting a soft green glow. The inferi that resembled Jude, as it's fire prison burnt out, began to make an advancement of Hana. Though unsuccessful at first, it began to scale the statue.
HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

Hana grips onto the statue for dear life, before casting a quick bombarda at the arm of the statue holding the wand. They can repair it later on so that Salazar's ghost doesn't give them too much shit for destroying his image. To make sure it doesn't fall too quickly, she casts an immobulus right after, so that if the arm breaks off it's suspended in the air. Hopefully Tate handles the inferius before it can get to her.

Message Me • 06:07, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Tate Jeon

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

Despite Tate backing away as the inferi Bailey moved closer to him, it still swiped at him not only scratching his stomach but also having the flames jump to his shirt and sparking it. "Shit!" He shouted as he impulsively threw it off of him as fast he could, it being engulfed in flames seconds later. With that close call out of the way, Tate set his sights on the inferi Jude climbing the statue. Lifting his wand he shouted Incendio Tria with the intent to hit the last remaining inferi.

Message Me • 06:11, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 06:16, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Hana's bombarda was successful, the hand of the statue breaking off and falling into the water below. In the explosion, the wand rattled away down the path, ending up perfectly between the two of them. Whilst the blast had knock the inferi off, Tate's incantation finished it off, a high pitched shrill scream being the the last remnants of it. Now all the Champions had to do was return to the starting point in one piece with their relic.
Tate Jeon

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

"Hana you did it!" He exclaimed happily as he ran over to the wand and picked it up. He just had to wait for her to get back down and then the two could run back to the start.

Message Me • 06:22, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

"We did it!" she corrects him. God that sounds so cheesy, but she's really proud of how they work together as a team, so she doesn't particularly care. She slowly descends to the ground, and once she sees the wand is with Tate, she grins as she rushes to him and runs with him to exit the Chamber. She still has her wand at the ready, just in case anything else decides to come at them, but hopefully that won't be a problem anymore.

Message Me • 06:23, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 06:30, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Whilst at first the two Champions' return to the starting point of the bottom of the Great Staircase went by swimmingly, as they approached halfway back they were faced with a small cluster of spectre bats. The bats, noticing them near immediately due to their heightened sense of sound, began to try and dive bomb at them to stun the two Champions.
Tate Jeon 19

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

As the pair ran into the spectre bats and they were alerted to their presence, Tate tried casting the shield charm in order to protect the pair from any stuns against Hana and himself.

Message Me • 06:36, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

Hana aims her wand at the hoard and casts a skurge charm once she notices that Tate cast the shield, still running as fast as she can with Tate to the starting point of the task.

Message Me • 07:06, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 07:09, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Whilst Hana's skurge charm failed to work properly, Tate's shield charm incanted without a flaw and allowed the two to continue on without being disturbed too badly by the sceptre bats... if you counted multiple ghostly bats flinging their bodies repeatedly at a shield as being undisturbed, that is.
HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

Hana focuses harder as the two of them run, determined to have the spell work, casting yet another skurge charm so that the bats leave them and give them some semblance of peace and quiet.

Message Me • 07:17, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Tate Jeon 19

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

While the shield he already cast was still in effect, Tate decided to keep his wand at the ready. As Hana recast the skurge charm in order to try and get the spectre bats to leave them alone, Tate did his best to keep the shield charm up and active.

Message Me • 07:23, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 07:27, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
A second incantation allowed for Hana's skurge charm to work, expelling all of the sceptre bats away from them and giving them a much cleaner run to the bottom of the Grand Staircase. With no obstacles in sight, all that was between them was the trek there.
Tate Jeon 19

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

With the skurge charm working this time, Tate let the shield charm drop as well as they no longer needed protection from any immediate threats. His wand stayed at the ready though, just in case anything else decided to get in their path to victory.

Message Me • 07:32, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

Hana continues running with Tate, relieved that the skurge charm worked. She keeps running with him, hoping to reach the starting point before the other houses do.

Message Me • 07:36, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 07:39, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Despite their readied wands, no other threats came to the two Slytherin Champions. Thanks to their positions as Prefects, the two would have been able to navigate very quickly to the top of the grand staircase. At the bottom, their starting point, was a green Slytherin banner to represent it as such.
Tate Jeon 19

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

As the pair reached the top of the grand staircase, Tate saw the green banner. "Oh my god Hana, we're gonna win!" Tate exclaimed. Of course he didn't know where the other teams were in their tasks, but he was more so speaking from excitement over actual facts.

Message Me • 07:43, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

Her eyes light up when she sees the banner and she begins descending the staircase with Tate as quickly as possible – she had no idea where the other teams were but she was feeling confident. "Almost there!" she exclaims.

Message Me • 07:44, August 21, 2020 (UTC)


Game Master
Send Me an Owl! - 07:50, August 21, 2020 (UTC)
Although the staircase moved a few times, the determination of the Champions and the speed in which they were descending the staircase allowed for them to make quick work of it. Before long, the two were at the side of the banner and Silas' voice rang out. "Congratulations to Slytherin house for their Champions completing the third task! As the first ones to do so, they shall be awarded four points!"
Tate Jeon

Tate JeonSeventh Year Slytherin • Prefect • Beater • Champion

「 Age 」
16 y/o
「 Species 」
Wizard
「 Occupation 」
Student
「 Relationship 」
Dating Harvey

As soon as he heard Silas' voice saying that they won, Tate was overjoyed. It only took them three tasks but Slytherin finally won one of them. Despite his still shirtless upper half, Tate hugged Hana. "I'm so proud of us!"

Message Me • 08:06, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

HanaBubble

Hana FernandezLakambini | Spellmaking Apprentice

「 Age 」
17
「 Species 」
Human
「 Occupation 」
Apprentice
「 Relationship 」
Dating Ignaci

Finally, they've won! She hugs him back once they're declared the winners, a big smile on her face. "We did it!" she exclaims once he pulls away, looking at the crowd, feeling incredibly smug that they've come in first.

Message Me • 08:10, August 21, 2020 (UTC)

Advertisement