Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
If it is considered arrogant to think of yourself as "smart", them I am conceited. I would not call myself a genius, but I am not an imbecile. I am smarter than my peers, and I am fairly good at reading people, probably because I have a very hard exterior. While I try to make it seem like nothing bothers me, I am internalizing. Making a huge situation of it in my head, and carrying the weight of the burden in my heart.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
I was born in New Hampshire on my grandmother's Apple Orchard. My family lived there until I was about six, my mom and my grandmother got into a big fight. My father did not want to choose between his mother and his wife. My grandmother kissed us both, and told us if we had to, and if we wanted to we should leave the farm. I did not want leave, but I left her at the farm alone to go with my mom and my dad. I told her she could keep my father's dog, our dog Ojihozo.
Every weekend before I was ten years old my father took me to the beach, sometimes we would swim, or play in the sand. All he wanted to me do was to sit still, and look at beauty in the power of the wave. One of the last few times we went, when he said I was going to be a big brother, I was not sure how to react.
When I was thirteen my father bought me an Aracari, Thorn. I thought it was something else he and mom were trying. His father, my grandfather bought him one when he was around my age, and so had his father. He said it was a family tradition, that was before he died. I guess that was part of the tradition he left out.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
There are freckles on my face, and sometimes I do not like them. They speckle the lower part of my forehead, and the bridge of my nose fading away where my cheeks met my ears. Other than that my skin is a light pale brown complexion. My eyes are dark brown, and they are slightly slanted. I have very thick eyebrows, and my hair is a dark brown/black color. It is long, very long.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Muggle-Born (possibly Half-Blood)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
No special magical abilities
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Slytherin or Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
This guy makes seven, of those none are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:1
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:3
Number of D's: