1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. Étiennette Rousseau, was born in Bordeaux, France on July 3rd to French parents, hailing from Bordeaux. When she was seven years old, she and her parents moved to Yorkshire, in the United Kingdom, as her father, Emmanuel found a job in the Ministry there. She loved it in Yorkshire, the scenery, everything. When she became 12, she received an invitation to attend Beauxbatons Academy of Magic. Her parents said it was a great idea, so that she could relive her youth, and if she ever thought of moving back to France, what it would be like. She attended there, getting top grades, until she graduated. She came back to Yorkshire, and her parents gave her a gift of 1000 Galleons, and a flat in London. There, she moved to London, to begin work.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Étiennette is a kind, friendly person, although, like the French, she can be sometimes rude or arrogant.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-Blood
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) She is a very good magician, receiving top grades in Beauxbatons. She can speak fleunt French, Breton and Spanish.
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I plan to enroll her into the Ministry of Magic, although I don't know what as.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12. I don't know what "exotic characters" mean.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. IST (Irish Standard Time), same as GMT, or UTC.