- REDIRECT Template:TimelessChild
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
AA is sneaky, she loves to find the nooks and crannies and the buttons to push to get certain reactions out of people - your typical gossip girl who likes to talk about people, but she doesn't mean it in any mean way (well, most of the time, anyhow.) She is generally sociable but she likes to learn things about people, and writes them down so that she can remember them, and she's very absorbed in her own ends a lot of the time. She's naturally not too self-conscious, caring what she thinks of people rather than what they think of her.
The only reason she'll pull out her gossip is when you do something to trigger it, or when she generally gets a bad impression of the person. For AA it's a bit like a defense mechanism, which is kind of petty and she knows it, but she doesn't care about that. AA is also a bit of a petty thief, when she wants the thing, or wants to annoy the owner of the thing. Her siblings were often the victims of that before they began looking for it and she sheepishly would give it back.
She has the Slytherin ambition to be the best she herself can be, and she needs to have her way. She's clever but won't share her knowledge unless you give her a good reason to. A natural extrovert she's easy going in conversation, but the minute you call her Audi the conversation will skid to a stop, and she's probably been remembering the details just in case. One thing she can be is a little clumsy when on the ground, and can often run her mouth without restraining her beliefs, even if those cost her friends.
Her boggart is rain, she hates the rain and the way it feels, so all of her robes have had 'Impervius' put on them. At least it means nobody can cover her robes in soup or something.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Audi Alegra Evans was born to Maria and Quentin Evans, the fifth of seven children, each with one hell of a name. Her father Quentin was a little bit of a car fanatic, and it was his turn to name the child - so as soon as he saw Audi in the girls' names, he was sold. Alegra was deemed a good middle name by Maria, and so the name the child, like many before her, had come to hate, came to be.
AA is a half blood, her mom pureblood, and his dad muggleborn. She played seeker in all her family games, although she was more often than not annoyed by his outbursts of 'vroom vroom, go faster Audi!' and the potentially fun atmosphere of quidditch was always totally ruined by the pun made by her name - and she decided as soon as she escaped that she wouldn't play quidditch anymore, as the sentiment had been ruined for her.
When she was seven she had already displayed her first sign of magic; when her dad called her Audi one too many times and she sent several flying objects at him, all small. EQ, trying to make himself feel better, went, 'whoa double-ak47!' but nonetheless was bitter with his younger sister for several weeks until the ten year old EQ Evans finally set someone's shirt on fire. AA was rather pleased, she had never particularly liked that cousin anyway, but was a little disgruntled that she couldn't punch her.
EQ got his acceptance letter and left, to be sorted into Slytherin - and the Audi-calling began to continue. So she declared that she was in fact AA as EQ had been nicknaming her to save her from the car jibes, and never accepted Audi as her name again. This didn't go down too well with most people, but they eventually began to adjust to that.
AA, three years later, after several forced quidditch games, is about to head to Hogwarts to start her own first year. The one thing she dreads is being called 'Audi Evans' at the ceremony, she hates that her parents found it suitable to name her after a car and a symphony. At least it wasn't elevator music, right?
She decided she might try out for chaser, all being well, as it won't have quite the same connotations as seeker and she can't let those memories rule her life.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Her model is Ellen Page. (Aly hasn't edited since February and that was only 8 days of activity, so I'm hoping it's fine.)
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No
11) What year is your character in? First
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. UK Time
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
User:Jay Sea/sig21:58, July 11, 2015 (UTC)