1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. First of all, my character is an African but has spent most of her time in England. She had incredibly strict parents who wanted the best for her. She went to Hogwarts School. She is quite a lucky person as she has not experienced any deaths of particularly close people, and she got to go to Hogwarts. She was born to Muggle Parents and had to fight and fight and fight to get to Hogwarts as her parents didn't like the idea of magic. But she practiced a lot of spells till her parents saw magic could be a good thing. After some time, someone from the Ministry went to talk to her Parents, without Aabriella there. After all of this, she finally got to go to Hogwarts. Despite all this, she is loyal, friendly, hard working and brave.She has a reputation to not be very clever, although this isn't true.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? She is brave, clever, loyal and trustworthy.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) She is a Half Blood.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? I plan to make her a History of Magic Professor.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? She is single with no kids.
OOC (Out of Character) Question - How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: GMT