Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Personality: Aaron is rather laid back, outgoing, and down to earth. He was the type of boy to be kind to anyone that he met, though isn't afraid to stand up for himself, his friends, and what he believes in. Aaron is incredibly free spirited, and has an amazing wild side that shows his inner youthfulness and bliss. When it comes to his relationships, Aaron is very loyal and open minded; he has never hesitated to be there for someone he truly cares about. Aaron is always seen with a smile on his face out in the real world, Aaron is willing to try anything new and exciting.
7) History: Sharon and Leonardo Raimi were the parents of Aaron. Sharon met Leonardo at Hogwarts in their third year and Sharon hated Leonardo at first because he was a Slytherin and she was a Gryffindor and Leonardo’s friends would always mess with Sharon and her friends. But, Leonardo was nothing like that he just acted like that around his friends. Really, Leonardo was very kind and generous and loved art and poetry and writing. As they progressed through life Leonardo rejected his friends and started going out with Sharon who saw him for who he really was now. They had a relationship up to their 7th year where Sharon proposed to him and Leonardo said no, he did not think they should get married yet. After some fighting Sharon agreed and they got an apartment together and got their jobs in the Ministry and they when they had stable jobs Leonardo asked this time and of course, Sharon said yes. They loved each other and had a big wedding where all of the Raimi family showed up.
Soon after, Leonardo and Sharon had kids. They had four children and their first being Aaron they loved him because they were their first baby and their only boy. Aaron was just like his mother, he had a good heart and studied very hard. He learned a few spells from his parents and was very thrilled when he got his letter of acceptance into Hogwarts. Since he has gotten to Hogwarts he has had good grades and a few girlfriends, but nothing too serious. He loved school and never wanted to leave but he feels like he needs to prove himself to others which is a flaw in his personality.
8) Appearance: Ezra Miller
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!): Half-Blood
10) Magical Abilities: None
11) Hogwarts Year: 6th
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: