1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. She grew up in Ireland, and grew up in a all time Pure-blooded small town. The town was one of the smaller pieces to non-muggle usage. The legend of Leparchans accually came form that town. Abby grew up in a hardworking and loving family of 4 brothers and sisters. She got her letter when she was 11 years old instrusting her to come here, so she did. She lived here for 8 years, she just graduted.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Strong willed and hardworking, she is a lovely and kind person, smart and good humored. She loves children and would love to settle down. She is also very loving and caring, she is know for her chocolate cakes and punkin pies. But be warned messing with Abby is a mistake becuase she will force your life into a living nightmare.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure blooded relatived to Circe, she is her great, great and on and on auntie.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Yes i do plan to enroll in the ministry of Magic
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single and looking, has no children yet.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.