1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Abasi was born and grew up in Egypt. He lived with his parents, Habibah and Fadil. They lived in a desert like region, staying far away from any muggle inhabitants. His father had loved Abasi's mother more than anyone could imagine. He was always giving her things. His father's generosity and love toward his mother made Abasi very caring towards others, but his mother's strict policies and rules also made Abasi very stern.
Abasi went to school like all of the other children, and graduated with good marks. Because he followed the rules so strictly, he had become a prefect at his school, and even what british people call, a Head Boy. Abasi never truly had any friends, no matter how caring he was, his sternness always made people avoid him. Because of his lack of friends, Abasi loved summer holidays more than anything, being able to see his mother and father all the time.
As Abasi grew up, he knew he wanted to go into the Egyptian Ministry. It made so much sense to him. He knew this since he was in his fifth year. Soon after he graduated from school, he went to try and apply for an Auror position. Having to take classes for four years, Abasi maintained another job working at a wizard street market, hidden along part of the Nile River. Finally after becoming an Auror, Abasi worked hard to become one of the best. Abasi surprisingly managed to take up quite a few friends in this work force. Abasi now enjoys his job at the Egyptian Ministry, and has just applied to become Head Auror
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? Kind, Stern, Strict, a bit modest, annoyingly truthful, honest, secretive about personal life, slightly arrogant
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Egyptian Auror, applying for a spot at Head of the Auror Office
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single, around 47 years of age
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.