1) Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
- Abdhul was born in to a pure-blood family. He loved watching magic and couldn't wait to get a wand, to start performing it. His parents were a bit concerned when he didn't seem to have a 'magical moment' in his childhood.
- With the fear of finding out Abdhul was a Squib, his family sent him to an orphanage. He had a muggle education and lived a muggle life in a muggle orphanage. This devestated Abdhul.
- Abdhul began to realize that magic wasn't fair. Why could certain people practice magic? Why couldn't he? He hated his parents, and all witches and wizards, because they were luckier than he was. Why couldn't he be a wizard? Why did he have to live like a muggle? Abdhul grew-up with this mentality and decided he had to get revenge and destroy magic.
2) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
- Abdhul is very cruel and selfish. Because of how he was treated as a kid, he hates wizards and witches. He is very generous and loving to fellow cultists, because he sees them as family.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
- Abdhul is a Squib.
4) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
- Abdhul is a cultist.
5) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
- Abdhul is single.
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
- EST/EDT (-4/-5)