Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Abito isn't quite as loud as the rest of his siblings, but he isn't really quiet, either. He isn't nearly as cal as his twin--quite the opposite, actually. Abito is quite the hothead. He tends to express his feelings very freely, and when he feels something he lets it go all the way. He's also...well, kinda arrogant, rather apathetic, and extremely chauvinistic.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Abito Zebunonovich Willow was born in Zheleznodorozhny, Russia as the older twin to Amizo (a fact he enjoys to reiterate at every chance he gets). He has...a ton of siblings. Sixteen. His childhood was not remarkable in any respect; he comes from a rich, pureblood family and the only things he ever really had problems with were accidentally staying out too long in the winter. (He's got frostbite scars to prove it!)
He got his Hogwarts letter at eleven and didn't bother celebrating or anything--to him it was just a natural happening, much like puberty. His first five years at Hogwarts were not particularly extraordinary--and neither were his grades. He knows the stuff, he gets it, he just has better things to do than study. Like sleep.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!Abito looks exactly like his brother...like, exactly like his brother.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure blood. (Wouldn't all the other Willows be notable??)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No.
11) What year is your character in? Sixth.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Nine, two.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern standard
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: