Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Abraam is shy, fitting the role of "the little one", as both the youngest of the brothers/cousins, and as the youngest in his year. A sweetheart truly, but prone to creative anguish. Abraam is an artist, truly and foremostly. Since he was a toddler, he's painted, drawn. He gets locked inside himself, ignoring his mother telling him he needs to eat or sleep, preferring to accept the consequences than to stop.
And going hand-in-hand with being shy, he's sensitive, and it doesn't take too much to upset Abraam. And when he does, he has one of two reactions. One, he shuts down. Ignores everyone and everything, including hands waving in front of his face, and draws, gripping his pencil too tight. Or he'll explode, screaming and crying and throwing stuff, doing drastic and reckless things he would never do when calm.
When he was little, his teachers told his mother he has attention deficit disorder (ADD, not ADHD, there's a difference). He can be restless in class, and then hyper-focus on things that matter to him, like art, or other things that interest him, such as fire, the dark, snakes, heights, and knives.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Neither Boris (ბორის) nor Abraam (აბრაამ) were conceived or born under ideal circumstances. They are paternal half-brothers, and maternal cousins. In other words, they have the same father, but different mothers. And those mothers happen to each other's sister.
Tamar (თამარ) and Endzela Gelashvili (ენძელა გელაშვილი) had a strained relationship to begin with. The sisters' mother Marina (მარინა) was a witch, while their father Pavle (პავლე) was a muggle. The elder sister, Tamar, inherited their father's muggleness. At least that's how their parents put it. But when little Endzela was born, she showed magical potential from the time she was a year old. Endzela was jealous of Tamar — she didn't have to worry about what weird things she might cause when she got mad, the muggle kids didn't look at her with that awful mixture of delight, curiosity, and horror — she was free of it all and normal, like everyone else. And Tamar envied Endzela — she was magic, special, she had the family birthright, wizarding people didn't look at her with pity and assure her for the millionth time that it was fine that she was a squid and that magic wasn't really so great.
And that was all before Isidore Mdviani (ისიდორე მდივანი) entered the picture. He was Tamar's first.
At first he seemed perfect. But then she found out the unforgivable truth: Isidore was a wizard. She quickly left him, taking their unborn child with her. When her son was born, she named him Boris Valerian (ბორის ვალერიან), rather than Bogoris Mdviani, which was the name they had planned. She changed her own name to match, Tamar Valerian (თამარ ვალერიან), in order to keep her son from ever questioning their different names. She hoped, and prayed he would never mention his strange, wizard father.
But for Endzela, being magical wasn't an issue. It was about time she stopped hating something she couldn't control or change. It was her birthright after all, just like Tamar had always said. And with two magical parents, it was her son's, their son's, birthright too.
But before Endzela's baby was born, the law caught up with Isidore. Or rather, Tamar pieced it together and turned him in. They showed up and took Isidore away, bound stiff with spells.
And then he was back. Seven weeks later, he turned up on Endzela's doorstep. He said that he couldn't stay, this would be among the first places they'd look for him, but he had a plan. All she had to do was hang on, he'd get things sorted out. He also convinced her to give their baby her surname, his would only cause the boy trouble.
Eight days after that, Endzela got word that they'd caught Isidore again. And this time they took special measures to prevent repeated escape. A top security solitary confinement cell.
This delayed his next escape. By the time he got out again his youngest son Abraam Gelashvili (აბრაამ გელაშვილი) had been born, and Endzela was grateful that their son's name didn't match the one under the newspapers' Wanted headline. His first name, Abraam, had been chosen at the last minute, due to being rarer and more old-fashioned than than Abram — a wizarding name most certainly.
Abraam's first clear memory of his father is from when he was four years old. And he stayed for less than a week, and then he was gone. This pattern continued. Once, when Abraam was nine years old, he came back just a three months after he left. But when Abraam was six and seven, they went almost two years without hearing from him. Isidore's appearances were always anticipated, his departures were always followed by a melancholy feeling. All Endzela would ever say about it was that the plan didn't work out.
Tamar and Endzela are estranged, but Marina and Pavle insist that family is family. They have open invitations extended to each daughter: When parenting is just too much for them, the boys are free to come stay with them for a while. Every time Tamar or Endzela have had their son stay for a while, they are always quick to contact the other one. They talk their other daughter into sending her son to say for a while too, they get a much needed break from motherhood.
'Bebo da babuis sakhli is looking over Marina's shoulder while she brews, and her letting him drop in some of the ingredients. It's the running and roaming and romping with Boris and his dog. It's Pavle's stories; the long saga stories of his life that he'll tell at the drop of a hat, that always seem a little to incredible to be true.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Abraam looks a little like his mother — he has her dark eyes. But mostly he looks like his grandfather, they have the same hair, same skin, same facial structure.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Just a half-blood human with standard wizarding magical powers.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Gryffindor, but I don't feel strongly about it
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
6, and 1 is a bit veela, one is a Metamorphmagus, and one is half-vampire 4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. The same as Livia/Mione and Liss's, whatever it's called.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: