19:15, January 5, 2014 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)Acacia is very secretive, because she doesn't really trust anyone except for close friends and family. She always keeps her emotions inside, which leads to tantrums and sudden outbreaks of anger. She does not talk very often, instead writing on pieces of paper so that you can not tell how she is feeling when she talks. She is sneaky, from her experience thieving. She can easily manipulate people into doing things. She only manipulates people when her own survival relies on it.
7)Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)Acacia Kane was born and raised in Hogsmeade with her 2 parents, Lucielle Kane and Robert Kane. The first 4 years of her life were happy and carefree, her parents coddled her and spoiled her and treated her like a princess. She had a big group of friends who were nice and caring and sweet. But one day, everything changed.
Her father went to a bar with some friends to drink. He got very drunk and went into Knockturn Alley. A man challenged him to a duel to the death. Not caring that it was illegal, Robert said yes. Being really drunk, he lost and the man killed him.
The next morning, Acacia and Lucielle heard the news of his death. Lucielle gathered up all of the extra muggle money that she had from her muggle days and took a plane to Atlanta, Georgia. They only had enough money to buy a small studio apartment in a low-rise building.
Her mother needed money. Acacia was very pretty and a good dancer, so she was able to generate money by dancing on street curbs. She got tired of this, and started to manipulate people to get her money. It worked, because nobody could say no to a little girl.
Her mother got mad about this when Acacia was 7, and yelled at Acacia. Acacia grabbed her mother's wand, whihc she always kept on the nightstand next to her bed. It took in Acacia's anger and generated a single puff of fire. It didn't burn anything, but it proved the Acacia was magical.
Her mother locked away the wand in the highest closet that she could find to get rid of any memories that she had about her past life. She did not want Acacia to become a witch in hopes of completely removing any traces of her past.
Acacia started to steal food, because she was starting to starve and her mother was too. She stole once a week, bigger and bigger amounts of food each time. It took courage, but Acacia had hardened from her past experiences.
When she was 11, Acacia recieved her letter from Hogwarts. Her mother tried to stop her from going, but Acacia was persistent and convinced her mother to let her go. Tired of fighting her past, her mother agreed to move back to Hogsmeade so that she was not far away.
They moved back into their old house, which brought back a lot of sad memories of Lucielle, who had met and fallen in love with Robert on the same street. But, Acacia's courage helped her too pull through the sadness.
Acacia learned a lot at Hogwarts in her first 5 years. She learned self-defense and survival skills, customs and cultures, and all about the history of wizarding. Every summer, she would go back to her loving mother, who now fully embraced her powers. All was finally happy again for Acacia
(She is currently in her 6th year,)
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)'On her dad's side, 'Acacia comes from a line of pure-bloods wth no well-known magical relationships. On her mom's side, she comes from a line of muggles with her mother being the only magical one. Acacia is a half-blood.
9) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)No
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Eastern -4
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:Number of D's: