Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ace is a sneaky child who uses his blindness to his advantage. He'll get first in line almost anywhere and lots of free food for him and his guide dog. He uses his amazing hearing to listen in on conversations and makes good use of the information. He's quite smart but doesn't apply himself in his studies unless they're fun. Ace says "Yes, sir" or "Yes, ma'am" to anyone older than him, and is very polite and well-mannered. His soft spot is for his dog, Chase. He only uses compassion when it suits him, and cruelty when it's called for. He can't judge others based on appearances; he decides his first impression of someone by the sound of his or her voice. The words he uses to insult others are quite colorful for his age.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ace was born incurably blind. He is the only child of two Slytherin parents. His mother works in the Death Chamber of the Department of Mysteries, so she is rarely around. His father is unemployed, preferring to take advantage of his wife's money to hire prostitutes. Ace has been aware of this since he was very young.
His neighborhood was one of mainly pureblood families. He showed signs of magic later than most, and combined with his blindness, he was a main target of bullying. As Ace himself was unable to use magic to help him get around, his parents bought him a German Shepard guide dog, Chase. Chase is protective of Ace, but is well-behaved when he has to be, unless Ace is in physical danger. Ace considers Chase his only friend.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Ace is half-blood. His father is pureblood, but his mother has Muggle roots in her family. His mother's family is kept secret for this reason.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
Because Ace is blind, his other senses are heightened. His magic heightens them even more, so that he can hear and smell practically everything in his environment.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7 active characters (not counting Ace), and none exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 5
Number of C's: 0
Number of D's: 0