A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
- His behaviour towards other people
- Dislike of everyone, no matter who.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
To get out of school and hide at his computer desk
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Making a sculpture from old news papers with the song Ko Ko Bop playing
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
He doesn't care for possessions
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
He doesn't care enough about it to change it
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Slytherin seems to suit him best, but he wouldn't mind which house
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
:A. A Complex Spell
:B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
:B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
:B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
:A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
:C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Due to the way he was brought up, he tends to keep to himself and come off in a rather rude manner when bothered. The only way to get him to talk is if he talks to you, there's no other way. Even in class he won't talk because he doesn't give a care about what's going on. Why care about something that wouldn't contribute to anything in his life? So of course he doesn't even do his homework unless he has to.
Talking in general just isn't his thing, after all you talk too much and then you hear too much. That's when the gossip and the lies start to fill your head. Definitely not a good thing and not something Ace wants to experience especially since he saw both of his parents always stabbing eachothet in the back over it. It was a disgusting practice he wanted no part in and well it would never change.
Ace isn't the happiest of guys, on the contrary he's a pretty lonely guy although he would never admit to it. Why? Because he likes to keep his stone cold nature on top always, never allowing anyone to get past it, yet.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Ace Ong had been born in northern New Zealand to two ministry politicians, one clawing for power and the other simply okay with where they were. Two parents as politicians definitely casued a lot of arguments at home and not the best marriage. After all they always seemed to have opposing views. How the marriage even lasted for as long as it had surprised many.
Being born into this family set the expectations pretty high for Ace and he well hated it a lot. He had to make sure to always look good in front of the cameras and the publics prying eyes. He hated every second of it after all he wasn't granted privacy. Every little mistake became the center of attention. For example when he was 8 he had accidentally set something on fire, not by magical means, and had been called a pyromaniac by the public. Which of course he wasn't, he just wanted some ramen yo.
With that being on his record, his parents didn't let him near a stove again, let alone the kitchen. He hated the way he was being treated, but oh well he couldn't really do anything about it. Apparently older people could tell younger people what to do all the time plus they were also apparently always right. Their word was law, but really it was a sick game of who had more control. Most parents had no idea what they were doing and Ace especially saw it in his parents. Leaving him with his nanny all the time to neglect him for days on end then attempt to parent him when he did something wrong. Definitely good for the parenting thing ya know?
When he was 9 years old he had his first magical experience, it wasn't the typical cliche save yourself kind either. Anyways, Ace happened to be hanging around a muggle school, go figure, when some annoying girl started speaking to him. It was rather annoying and well his annoyance seemed to boil over, after all he had met the girl on multiple occasions, and well a second later and she was in a joker costume. Except the R seemed to be missing from the words that were scrawled across the clowns sash. If anything, this is the one time he laughed honestly, after all it was pretty damn funny.
That day when he arrived home he told his parents what had happened. Although they were delighted he was indeed a wizard they didn't like how they were found, it was rather humiliating. They really didn't want it to get out, so they told him never to bring it up again. After that he just never talked about anything again unless he had too. It was making him sick that he needed to live up to others expectations and well what better way to let it happen then to just not talk.
Ace started at a small wizarding school in New Zeland when he was 11, staying out of the way of others considering he just didn't want to deal with their cliche drama. He was also sickened by the sheer amount of gossip that seemed to fill the teachers mouths. It made him sick to think that teachers would also be just as petty as school kids, but then again they had to act like children to be around children he guessed. That made him pretty concerned for their mental state, but ain't nobody got time for that.
2 years passed and things became more tense at home. So tense that his parents ended up getting a divorce. The divorce went all the way until the end of the year and well the custody battle was pretty rough, but in the end he went with his father.
His father ended up resigning from his position and decided to move to Britain for a fresh start, even though he was leaving behind his sons past. Not that he minded much, he didn't have much of a life their at all. He never truly did, it was just an uptight place full of uptight people.
He ended up being enrolled in hogwarts for his 4th year and well it definitely was different. He didn't seem to care for the change much, after all it was just a place for school thats it and then he eventually leave.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
14, 4 of which are exotic