A)None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A)A Complex Spell
B)A Spell Of Control
C)A Combat Spell
D)A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A)Shrug it off
B)Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C)Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D)They are just joking around
5) What is most important to you?
B)Getting your way
D)Friends and family
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Ja'Nae is from two strong pure-blood lines in Africa, both from very different terrains. The Adeyemis are very logical and strong people, surviving in the deserts with little help. The Adeyemis accept help from anybody they can, including muggles from the United States of America. Ja'Nae is a sassy little girl, especially since becoming a forgin exchange student. She is different from her family, who are quiet and protective. She love to talk and hang out with others, especially muggle, having being around them for so long. Also differing from her family, she is a sneaky one, loving to "insult" (playing) others.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an indecent that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Ja'Nae grew up in Nigeria, Africa. She often played with the muggle kids, helping them around. Ja'Nae also helped her mother around the house and doing chores, as well as sometime accompanying her father on small journeys into the desert. Ja'Nae grew up a tough, strong, and sassy kid. Ja'Nae's mother, Ebele, taught her magic, after Ja'Nae's father, Tafari carved a wand made of Pink Ivory, a wood from a tree he found on one of his journeys, and a lion's hair. Ja'Nae really enjoyed her lessons, which often took place during the night, after all household chores were completed.
One day, the family got an owl from the British Ministry of Magic saying they would like Ja'Nae to be a foreign exchange student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. The family did not hesitate to send her there. Now, Ja'Nae is just getting used to speaking English, and is working on making friends. (She speaks the Niger-Congo language as well as Swahili.)
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure-blood
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Um, Ravenclaw?
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Maybe Slytherin? I do not know
OOC (Out of Character) Question- How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A)I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B)Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C)I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D)I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-(This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
1) This is my first character
2) This is NOT my first character.
OOC (Out of Character) Question-Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is +4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below: +4
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 2
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 2