1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
- A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
- B) Lake
- C) Mountain
- D) Road
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A) A Complex Spell
- B) A Spell Of Control
- C) A Combat Spell
- D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
- A) Wise
- B) Cunning
- C) Hard-working
- D) Loyal
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
- A) Shrug it off.
- B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
- C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened
- D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
- A) Grades.
- B) Getting your way.
- C) Life.
- D) Friends and family.
6) Give a short description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your charcter that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Adie has a almost overly self confident and reckless demeanour. She is chatty and barely ever quiet, with her adventurous nature she feels that there is so much to explore and talk about. She can be easy-going if you calm her down first, but this often takes a while and a calm and patient person is necessary for this task. She does quite often enjoy annoying people, her favourite being her younger cousin Orion.
She can be quite melancholy when something gets her down, and to some extent aggressive towards approaching people - yet this is rare as Adie is optimistic and open towards her friends. She's open to problems and secrets, although she can often struggle with keeping the latter.
7)Give a short history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Adie was born to Madelyne and Angelo Capozzi. She lived (and still does) at Maple Tree Manor, nearby her cousin Orion's residence. She was "the most adorable child ever to grace the earth" as a baby, with that head of ginger hair from her mother and her father's wonderful hazel eyes. She didn't cry often- maybe because she slept a lot more than the average baby.
The reckless character that would shape Adie's nature appeared at a young age when she started "playing with her mother's wand" Adie,even as a small child, had a fascination with fire,and when she accidentally set fire to the kitchen, she was so enthralled that she was almost burnt to a crisp, but her father whisked her out just in time and her mother cleaned up the worst of the damage.
Six year old Adie already had many friends, most of them Muggle. She had already been told by her parents to say nothing about the fire to them. She didn't, although it was sorely tempting at times. Just after her seventh birthday party,Louise, her best friend, was walking out in front of a Muggle car.
It happened so fast that Adie barely had time to think- she screamed and dived in front of the car, shoving Louise away and saving her life. Yet the weirdest thing was that the car got crushed and not her. Of course, the man in the car had to be treated and quite a few memory charms used, but that was forever to hold a special place in both Adie's and her parents' hearts.
Louise, sadly, moved to Louisiana- and they tried writing but they lost touch. Adie remembers her, and sometimes, when she lies in bed, she wonders how Louise is now. But Adie got over it in time, and chatted a lot to Grace, a next door neighbour. She was like a third grandmother to young Adie- they gardened a lot. The woman was a witch, and in fact a retired professor.
They whispered about the magical world, and the event that confirmed it all was the arrival of her letter in July of that year. She smiled so widely it looked like it could fall off her face. The first four years of her magical education went well until her wand was snapped by a bully- she is now in search of a new one, about to enter her fifth year.
8) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Pure Blood
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Gryffindor
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. GMT plus 1
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: