Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family. Skipping because Adelaide is a child.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide.
Adelaide is cold, carefree and utterly cruel. She hardly shows emotions and even more rarely speaks. She is the kind of girl that seeps with an intimidating prowess despite being so young. She is feisty and not so easy to forgive. Most people try desperately to keep on her good side because of her flaring temper. She is easily annoyed and quite haughty. All of her orders need to be followed and she doesn't like to leave room for argument. The only time she is truly happy is when she has a book in her hand and learning something new. However, she can be nice and kind and even shy to those in her close circle of friends. She is extremely loyal and would do anything for them.'
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Adelaide was born on the first day of May to a kick-ass little family of three. Her brother had been born two years before herself and was everything her parents wanted in a son. Nonetheless, so was Adelaide. She was the perfect daughter. She was always a good little baby and surprisingly slept all night long and hardly cried unless she really needed something. Tiago and Anelise loved their children with all of their heart. They were not only amazing parents but talented aurors in Brazil. When better positions arose in the Ministry of Magic for London, they migrated their little family in hopes of giving them a better future.
James was only five when he witnessed Kristopher Blake perform some dark arts magic. Out of fear that the boy would spill the truth, he was silenced by Kris. Unfortunately for Kris, not too far down the street in a little shop was Tiago and Anelise. Out of the corner of her eye, Anelise witnessed the death of her son. Out of rage, she burst from the shop with Tiago not far behind. They attacked Kristopher, only to lose their own lives. Back in the shop, in a small baby carrier, was three year old Adelaide. The shop owner had unfortunately not witnessed the murder of the family. When he came from behind the counter with the supplies that the family had ordered, he noticed that they were gone and only Adelaide remained. The old shop keeper, Lucias Baine immediately called the authorities. There was no trace of who had murdered the three and no evidence or witnesses left behind. Lucias ended up taking the girl in with him.
However, she was only raised by Lucias for seven years before Lucias unfortunately passed away from natural causes, leaving her once again orphaned. With no where else to go, the ten year old was sent to the Lil' Bundles orphanage to remain there until she is ready to go to Hogwarts next term.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Model = Alisa Bragina (child) Megan Fox (adult)'
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? Pure-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) No.
11) What year is your character in? Child.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Three. One exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.