Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Adelina is the most optimistic girl one could ever meet. She is a strong girl with a huge heart, a noble mind, and a cheerful countenance. She always has something nice to say and is willing to give a compliment to everyone. She makes others feel special and expects the best from every situation. Adelina forgives easily and has a bright outlook on the future. She believes there is always room for improvement in herself, and she can find the sunny side to everything. She also believes in honor and courage in every action.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Adelina's parents are Maurice and Vivian LeClerc. She has always lived a comfortable life in the LeClerc Maison, and hasn't really been exposed to anything dark or dangerous. She was a bit spoiled growing up and has been used to getting the material possessions she desires, and especially has her father wrapped around her little finger. After much coaxing from Adelina, he showed his daughter how to play the flute in exchange for her cleaning her room, and now she can play almost as well as he can.
Adelina never got along with her mother quite as well; she assumed it was because they were too much alike. She loves her mother dearly, but they constantly get on each other's nerves. Adelina often wonders whether she'll be more or less like her mother once she goes off to Hogwarts.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
None. Her mother is a metamorphmagus but Adelina did not inherit that ability.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.'
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
8 active ones, 1 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 2
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: 3