Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Adrian's the quiet, perceptive one. He catches more than people think, and knows most of everything about someone. He's always found with a book in hand, or somewhere in the background.
He hates being the one focused on in class, so he will not contribute anything to discussions unless he's forced to. Trust me, Adrian is probably ahead of most of his classmates, trying to focus or maybe beat Hermione Granger or Faith Bagman at school.
Adrian's always wanted to be cared about, but he has never gotten the chance, so he has pushed that dream aside. He may come across quiet and unsure about a lot of stuff, but get him to open up and he's one of the only guys who actually doesn't mind learning things.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Born to a scatter-brained mother and cheating father, Adrian Nicholas DiAngelo was their only child. He grew up in Edinburgh, Scotland, and learned the ways of the streets like no one's business.
When he was five, Adrian ran into two English Aurors. By this time, his mother had been killed before his eyes a few days ago, and his father had left. Adrian did not know that how he was living was illegal for those underage, and blurted everything out to the two Aurors. They gathered Adrian up and brought him to the local muggle orphanage, not knowing that he was magical.
Adrian performed his first sign of magic when he arrived at the orphanage. He thought that the books were things he could read, but since they were up too high, he summoned them by accident. The Aurors, who were just about to leave, had witnessed his first sign of magic, and removed him from the muggle orphanage and brought Adrian to Lil Bundles instead.
He's lived in Lil Bundles for almost his entire life, and has found a family member, Charlotte Banes, that he has stayed close to. They're half-siblings through their dad, so yeah. Last year in Hogwarts, he had met a boy, Chase, and sorta started crushing on him.
Now, Adrian's still falling hard for Chase, and wants to tell him soon, but is unsure of how to. Maybe this year will be the year?
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12. 2.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's:
- If the aurors didn't know he was magic, then they wouldn't have taken him to Lil Bundles. It would have been a normal muggle orphanage.
- What, exactly, is Charlotte to Adrian? Half-sibling? Cousin?
- I'm honestly reluctant right now to sort him, as Nico and Hazel - the two chars Adrian and Charlotte were "based off of" - were half-siblings through their dad, and Adrian's middle name is Nico's name, and he shares the same surname as Nico. Maybe if the names were modified, at least...
- I've been thinking and I really don't want him reapproved. He's pretty much nothing inspiring, so I was going to ask you if you could deny him? He's not one that I have plans for anyways, so why keep a character who I'm not going to have plans for? So, yeah, please just deny him.
User request. Denied.