1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Michael Rogers met Kathryn King not long after he turned 19, and they were engaged within 2 months, married the next. Their daughter, Adriana Kenna Rogers, was born two years later, a little ray of sunshine in her parents' lives. They moved to England for Kathryn's new job, and for another two years the family was happy.
After these two years had passed, Kathryn was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukaemia. It took Adriana approximately one year to figure out that her mother was more than a little sick with a cold, as her father had told her.
Adriana's third and fourth years were spent tiptoeing around her mother's health, ever aware that Kathryn could die with no more than a few weeks' notice. She started ballet and violin lessons, and showed a lot of talent in both of these, inherited from her mother.
At the age of four, Adriana began to show minor signs of magic, effectively forcing her wizarding father into telling her muggle mother about it. The stress of this revelation exacerbated Kathryn's condition so much that she succumbed to it, and Adriana was left motherless.
Overcome by grief, Michael fell into bad habits. He lost his job because he hardly ever showed up, and committed crimes for money instead. Admittedly, he was far from the best father Adriana could wish for, but she understands why he did it.
Shortly before Adriana turned six, Michael tried to drop it all. He changed his name to Rhys DeWitt, and his daughter's to Adriana DeWitt, and they moved to a lower part of London in order to escape both the Rogers family and the King family, both of whom had threatened to take Adriana away.
When Adriana received her letter, her father managed to land a low-level ministerial job in order to have enough cash to buy her everything she needed, which, apparently, included a cat, a broom (even though first years weren't allowed them), and a new violin. She was very aware that they couldn't possibly have enough money for all of these.
At school, Adriana discovered a talent for flying and, more specifically, beating. She became a beater for her house team, much to the surprise of most of her classmates, and kept the position until graduation. In the summer between her fifth and sixth years, and her sixth and seventh years, she gained qualifications to become a ballet coach upon graduation, in addition to playing violin on the street for money during every school break.
Upon graduation, Adriana was picked up by the Tutshill Tornadoes, an international-level Quidditch team, and somehow managed to work two jobs and still find time to play violin for passers by.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Adriana is quite possibly the nicest person you'll ever meet, and is extremely bubbly. She's been described as "100% sunshine" and "little miss sunshine", and, basically, everyone that knows her seems to associate her with sunshine. Adriana could be a poster girl for Hufflepuff-ness, being extremely hardworking and very humble. She doesn't believe in waving away compliments with a "no, I'm not" or similar, and thanks everyone. She also donates to every single street performer she sees, purely because she can relate. She's almost the exact opposite of her father.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Beater for the Tutshill Tornadoes and part-time ballet coach. Also street violinist.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
and ready to mingle
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 7, 2 exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Moscow.