1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Adriana Valentina Moreno was born to Enrique and Catalina Moreno-- the most wanted couple in all of Argentina. Now being the daughter of a pair of dark wizards wasn't easy. The family of three was always on the run, never staying in the same place for more than three months. Money had never been a concern for them - they stole enough to last them. Dropping Adriana off in an orphanage never crossed Enrique and Catalina's minds. While they were criminal masterminds and having a child wasn't ideal, they wanted someone to pass on their legacy. They wanted someone to finish off what they began. However, the Argentinian Auror Task Force got to them, and the pair were thrown into jail when Adriana was just nine. It was as she watched the aurors take her parents into custody and disapparate that she experienced her first act of magic.Her parents never had the chance to watch their only daughter learn what magic could do firsthand.
She let out a bloodcurling scream, which resulted in the flames of the candles growing rapidly. She was lucky there were still two aurors on the site-- they managed to extinguish the fire before it had the chance to swallow the abandoned home the Moreno family had been living in the past month and a half. They then knew for sure they couldn't dump her in a muggle orphanage, and placed her in the wizarding one. From that day forward, Adriana did nothing but question people with authority, and undermine them.
I'm not gonna lie - Adriana was never an easy child to deal with, but the incident made her worse. When she started attending Castelobruxo, all she did was snap back at professors, question them, and, well, break as many rules as she could. It landed her in detention nearly every single day, but at that point, Adriana didn't really care. She was making a name for herself, even if it wasn't the ideal way. There was no way to control her - not even benching her from the quidditch team and threatening to kick her off. She knew they'd never - since joining the quidditch team in third year, her house had maintained the cup. She was brutal as a beater - especially if she was pissed. She was known to take it off on other players. Nobody could control her. Nobody had the upper hand with her. She was, it seemed, invincible. Uncontrollable. Until, of course, a match against the rival house in her sixth year.
It was the second match of the year, and one of their beaters was being damn irritable. He kept giving his chasers time to score on them, and throwing Adriana off track. It was pissing her off. Believe it or not, by the end of the game, Adriana had somehow wound up with bruised ribs, a broken arm, and a bruised ego, and the team had suffered their first loss in quite a while.The other beater - Tiago Vidal, she learned was his name - came by the Hospital Wing to apologize, but back then Adriana was a stubborn jackass, and it took a while to even allow him to enter her wing.
When Adriana did allow him to enter, she was surprised to see that he wasn't even sorry for landing her in the Hospital Wing. He claimed she deserved it and had to be knocked down a few notches. You'd be surprised to hear that Adriana and Tiago developed a friendship after that day - a friendship that stands to this day. While Adriana was still the same temperamental jackass as always, the amount of times she lashed out on people and set out to destroy them in the field were considerably less. Tiago was a good influence on her, and everyone knew it. However, their friendship nearly didn't make it past the final game in seventh year. Their houses were playing each other, but they were giving it everything they had - there was no holding back that day. There were scouts watching, and they both wanted to go pro in quidditch. Tiago's team came out victorious, but just by ten or so points. Adriana's temper got the best of her that day and, after witnessing Tiago be approached by some scouts, she stormed off from the field. They had an argument that evening, with Adriana claiming he'd quite possibly just taken the one thing she loved from her. Which was... quite stupid, and pointless, really.
Adriana was approached about a week later by scouts from a Peruan team, about three Argentinian, and one from Brazil. She wasn't from Peru nor Brazil, though, so she refused to play for either of them, instead taking up an offer from Córdoba Horneros as a beater. It was after accepting this offer that she went back to find Tiago, and managed to get an apology in. Tiago took it, but things weren't the same for some time. Shortly after graduation, Adriana began to play for the Horneros as beaters, where she played for two years before the Argentinian National Team showed interest in her. While she continued to play for the Horneros, she took the offer to play for the National Team, where she has been playing for the past two years.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
You really should be careful when dealing with Adriana. She has terrible mood swings - mood swings only Tiago and the rest of her team knows how to handle. She tries to reign it in, but sometimes she just can't help it. Its usually provoked by the stupidity of people, and that's... almost always, so. Not to mention, she inherited her father's incredibly short and bad temper. She's the same stubborn person she was when she was a first year, so she isn't someone you should try arguing with - either you'll lose, or... well, she'll probably have one of her mood swings and you'll just drop the topic. But aside from all of her... flaws, she really does try to be nice. She tries to reign all of her problems in, and bottle them up until she's out in the field, hence why she's a little more than brutal up there. She's gotten a few fouls before ("come on they deserved getting hit like that!"), but she's trying to keep the numbers low, and so far, it hasn't been very difficult. Tiago is usually around to keep her calm and collected. But all in all, you realy shouldn't try to cross Adriana.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Beater (or Chaser) for the Argentinian National Quidditch Team.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
:D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Technically 15/3, but one is being deleted this summer. Plus she's an expansion character, so she's leaving once the Cup is over.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.