A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Adriana is a warrior at heart, and she never backs down from a challenge. Granted, she's a bit of a hard-headed person, but if she wants something... she'll fight for it. Problem is, she hardly lets little things stop her and that tends to end badly on her part.
Another thing, is her very much protective nature over what is hers. It can occasionally come off as being stingy and what not, but she is just that sensitive of her stuff.
Might be a side effect of losing one too many things in her childhood.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Adriana has no goals in life. Well none yet. She does kinda intend to keep it that way for now at least. Although, she can never forget, that all she really wants... is to be herself and to be happy.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Give Adriana free time, and she'll idly wonder what to do in that time. Give her a free day, and pray that she'll ever even come back inside. She does not like being cooped up indoors, and if she has a decent amount of free time... she'll want to be outside for it all.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Adriana would only really keep the following; a soccer ball, a picture of her family, a pen, her favorite athletic shoes, and of course, her brush. The soccer ball is to keep her busy and for her to have fun, the picture of her family is to make sure she always knows that she has a family, the pen is for idly writing down that one important thing that she can't afford to forget, the shoes are for well... playing with the ball, because she does not want an injured foot from a hard kick. And finally, her brush is the most important to her, because she loves her hair too much to let it be messed up.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Adriana is fairly young, and doesn't know the wizarding society well enough to make such a judgement. She is Muggle-born after all.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
While Adriana is fairly unaware of the four houses, naturally she wants to dodge Ravenclaw. Ravenclaw is not the right fit for the warrior she really is. Most likely Gryffindor or Hufflepuff, but with a slight more preference to the former than the latter, as Gryffindor is the house of warriors.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Adriana is a firecracker. She knows that. But there is naturally more to her than that.
"So, apparently I've been told that I'm really loud. I guess I am. I do not like being quiet at all. Silence is bad to me. Also, I am really, really outgoing. I love being people. They give me energy. I don't like being alone and what not. Alone is boring. And I want to have fun."
"Also, I am really, really defensive of what is mine. That includes my hair. I have no issue with people asking if they can borrow something of mine, so long as they give it back once they're done. However, when they don't... I get really, really mad and if they say they lost it... oh, you'd rather not know about that. My biggest thing though... no one but me can touch my hair. It's mine and I'm just fiercely protective of it."
"What else, is that I really, really don't like old school traditions. I just don't. Those were back then. I want difference in life. Diversity. Traditions are unnecessary. Unless they involve common sense things like Christmas. Well, Christmas isn't a tradition, it's more a habit when I think of it. Speaking of habits, I hardly keep any, besides an obsession with keeping my hair decently done."
"Oh and one more thing. I am really not the 'bystander' type. I do not like people who are bystanders either. I'm a person who loves to solve my issues by knocking on their front door. Or in simpler terms, I charge my problems head-on. If I have an issue with a person, I tell them that. I don't keep it behind their backs. I guess I kinda expect that of others too? I'm just not one for subtlety, you know?"
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Juliane Beaufort was a young frenchwoman. She had grown up the daughter of a French fashion designer and lived her entire life in Paris, the home of the fashion capitol. It seemed that every day, Juliane was spending time working at her mother's workshop and acting as her PA... What she didn't expect was to meet Jacques Richelieu, a young man who lived out in the countryside. His family was known to the other families who lived around Paris as hermit-like. However, no one could predict the feelings that happened afterwards.
The longer Juliane and Jacques grew to know each other, she learned about their conservative values, such as no physical contact, excluding hand-holding until marriage, going to church on a daily and weekly basis, and trying to be the best servants they could to themselves and each other. Over the years, it was about 2010 when they started
dating courting, and almost six years later, they married at the Cathedral of Notre Dame. It was easy to see their love for each other, and that continued for many years.
Four years later, they became parents to a set of triplets, all girls, ironically born right on Bastille Day, but it was easy to see their love for themselves and their daughters. But that ends their story...
"Now it's my turn. I'm Adriana. I'm the youngest of the three of us, the other two being Isabelle and Marie. I guess I'm kinda proud of it too? Not really sure. I just know this; I'm definitely not like my sisters."
"Not gonna lie, but my childhood was really, really boring. Ma and Pa gave me a lot of their attention, but that wasn't enough for me. Although, I'll be fairly honest. I still get jealous that Isabelle is probably going to be the prettiest of the three of us, but forget her. She can worry about herself, I'll stick to myself."
"Around when we all turned five, Ma and Pa told us these
stupid pointless rules. My first reaction was boo, rules are for losers, what. Obviously though, guess who repeatedly got punished and regrets nothing of it? Obviously not Isabelle or Marie. They're too worried with pleasing Ma. Of course it has to be me."
"I don't what it is. I just can't even with them. Although, on a much brighter note, when our magie came around, I loved how everyone was like whoa, what was that, and I'm over here like now that is cool. It was weird at first, but hey! Not even sugarcoating it when I say it was weird and amazing at the same time. Speaking of which, mine just so conveniently happened to be making a dish of cookies float. I snagged one of the floating cookies in my mouth, and I was satisfied."
"Although, not gonna lie, it feels like Ma and Pa started not-so-subtly avoiding us or something for like these past few years. Then again, Ma had decided England was supposedly a fine place for a fashion line, so she done dragged the rest of us along. Good thing too, because I do not like the sound of Beauxbatons and its posh culture. Ew."
"So, apparently we will be starting Hogwarts next year. The name sounds off to me, but it ain't Beauxbatons, so I'll take it. Supposedly, there's these four houses in Hogwarts. I don't know them off the top of my head, but, I am interested to see where I end up. I just hope I can make friends and everything, you know?"
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her FC is Rosie Tupper.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
6) What year is your character in?
First year next year.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
13 with one exotic, iirc.
- sodium for salty times 05:08, November 25, 2016 (UTC)