A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
:B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
:B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
:B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
:B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
:C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
:C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
Adrien is a kind boy with a gentle soul and a big heart. He's sensitive and a softie, always looking to help those in need and be friends to those who need someone. He's attracted to those who are lonely or bullied, wanting to reach out to them to aid them, but most of the time he doesn't because he's scared of backlash and ridicule.
Adrien doesn't want to be bullied or mistreated but he is because he's a 'sissy' and isn't 'manly enough'. He keeps to himself and has his own hidden part of the castle where he goes to be alone to look at the stars and keep plants or little creatures. He knows people are mean and cruel but that there's also good in everyone's hearts.
Adrien might be a boy but just because he is doesn't mean he can't have emotions and be sensitive. He hasn't grown into himself yet and still feels like he has to hide who he is or else no one will like him or he won't be accepted. Despite his friends and parents telling him it's okay to be open, he still hides and keeps to himself.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each. Adrien was born to Ethan and Angie Bonnefort on February 13th, 2029. His parents were excited and happy for him to come into the world and he was enveloped by love. It wasn't long before he had a little sister who came into the world only 2 years after he did, and the little family of four was complete.
Adrien's parents could tell that he was a soft and loving child from the moment he could walk and communicate with them and others. He was always gentle with animals and people and did his best to care for his little baby sister. When he was 5 his parents got him a little puppy since they saw his love for animals and creatures, and Adrien grew attached immediately.
When Adrien was 7 he was playing with his dog outside when another dog came out of nowhere and attacked Adrien and his dog. In Adrien's fear and panic his magic manifested itself by throwing the dog across the yard into a tree, not killing it but injuring pretty badly that it limped off. Adrien just sat and cried on the grass until his parents came out to check on him, finding out about his magic and thrilled to learn that it manifested, but helping him cope with what had happened as well.
After that Adrien was better able to learn that there are bad things in the world, but that doesn't mean that things or people are born that way, it's that they're created through experiences. He kept that knowledge to himself though, seeing as people told him he was too young to understand such complex things.
He was excited when he got his Hogwarts letter, knowing that school would be a big adventure for him and that he would learn many new things. He can't wait to begin school with his friends and see where it takes him, hoping that it'll be good.3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Asa Butterfield
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!) Pure-Blood
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) Not-Exotic
6) What year is your character in? First
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why? Hufflepuff/Gryffindor
B. Whilst the first two questions will not affect the character's house (and are mandatory), the others are designed specifically to help users come up with their character's ideal job (and are optional).
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 12/4
3) What would people who know your character well say they're really good at? Understanding others and creatures. Adrien's heart has enough room for everyone 4) What do they really want to avoid in their future job/career? Do they hate working in an office? Do they hate the field? Working where people are constantly angry/mad at him
5) Aside from family and peers, what motivates your character the most in life? What drives their passion? Adrian is a bit of a people pleaser and wants everyone to be happy.
6) Where does your character's weaknesses lie? He feels that if he disappoints someone he didn't do good enough, and so his weakness is pleasing others,
7) Wand cores and woods speak volumes about a person's character. What is your character's wand? Why does it answer to them? Willow, White River Monster spine, 9" Adrien is a kind child with a soft heart but a strong head who knows right from wrong. Despite being insecure about himself, his wand is his friend and despite him not knowing it, he has wonderful protentional to grow.