A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strength: Smart, ability to read people
Weaknesses: inability to relate to others, quiet
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Well, he's eight years old. But I have planned that he'll open up an ancient runes blacksmithing shop.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Reading. It allows him to escape into his own mindscape.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
I'm doing this as if Adrijan was stranded and what his ideal survival tools would be.
- Ancient Runes Textbook: very useful that thing is.
- Wand: that is when he gets one.
- Notebook: has all his notes.
- A backpack: he can carry food and other such resources.
- Floo Powder: So when he stumbles upon a fireplace, he can floo home.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
He'd like to make things progress in this world. It's been a bit stagnant, don't you think?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
He honestly doesn't care.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Adrijan is a multi faceted child. He's obviously very smart, that's for sure. That's where his similarities with his brothers end. He doesn't like flaunting it. No. He's more the type to subtly show it, making you think that he's just a normal average kid. Which, he doesn't mind that much. In fact, it helps him blend in with the masses easier. It helps him understand what makes people tick, commonalities. That sort of thing.
So you've probably gathered that Adrijan is a people watcher. An observer if you will. He likes to understand a person before even attempting to approach them. After all, he'd like to find out if they are even worth his time. Plus it helps when he wants to avoid people. Cause then he knows exactly where to go for that much needed alone time.
He's also protective of his sister. Though it's not in the typical way. He's fine with the guys (or girls) she dates. It's when they hurt her that he gets involved. Though he can't really do much as an eight year old, now can he? He also doesn't exactly show emotions. He's very much mind over heart, if you get what I mean. Most of the time, he mimics others. So if you wanted to put him in a specific alignment, he would be Chaotic Neutral just for the fact he honestly doesn't care what side your own.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Name: Adrijan Tesla
Age: A drop of water has hit this part of the paper, making it impossible to read.
History of Subject:
All that is confirmed about "Adrijan Tesla" is what he's told us or what his siblings have let slip.
Mr Tesla is a distant relative of the deceased Nikola Tesla, the man who invented the Tesla Coils and Wireless Electricity. Somewhere down the line, the Tesla line turned...different. They suddenly were the center of many paranormal activites. Random objects floating around their offspring. We never found out the cause for this. That brings us to one Adrijan Tesla's immediate family.
Zoran and Lena tried to raise their children as normally as they could. His elder siblings were very unique in their own rights. Adrijan was special in his own right. He was a child genius...that is if you ask his family. You see, Adrijan was no means a jack of all trades when it came to knowledge. No. He had the affinity for historical warfare, which includes weaponry and how to use them. There was also the simple fact that he fell in love with Ancient Runes.
How did this come to pass? Simple really. Pythia gave him a book on this very topic when he was six years old. A very simple, 'This is your favorite book'. Which was extremely weird considering it /wasn't/ at the time. His favorite was a Muggle American History Book. That quickly changed however. He started to read from said book and found everything extremely interesting. That's how his first sign came about.
He was reading when one of the runes seemed to materialize in mid air in front of him. It was the Laguz rune, which means the unknown. Naturally, his parents quickly pried him from his reading and told him what to expect when he got his letter to Durmstrang. Back to the rune. He still hasn't figured out why exactly that specific rune appeared that day. I guess he'll have to wait until Durmstrang, amiright?
That changed two years later.
You see, Zoran found a better job in Magical Britian. So, naturally, he uprooted his family and made the move. Which means that Adrijan will not be attending Durmstrang but instead Hogwarts. Adrijan didn't mind all that much. He'd still be learning how to do magic...and hopefully how to make weapons. Though that'll take some time.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Cooper J Friendmen
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-Blood, lil bro to Pythia Tesla
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
Well, he has an affinity towards ancient runes? does that count?
6) What year is your character in?
8 years old.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
- If you want to resort him closer to Hogwarts-age, then that's fine. I wouldn't count him as an exotic.
- send them some mojos 🌺🍋⚾🍑💦 21:03, July 20, 2017 (UTC)