Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Flame is headstrong, and thinks with his heart more often that his mind. However, this does not means he is reckless, it just means that he puts others before himself. He loves nature, and his family. He has a strong moral compass, and is a good leader. However, he can be slightly bossy, as well as thinking that his opinion is always right. Despite this, he still loves being around people, and people enjoy being around him.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) Aeric "Flame" Stormstone was born to Chirstopher and Maya Stormstone as an only child, and lived a happy early life. They were rather well-off, and they never had to worry about money. Christopher was a stock broker, while Maya was a traveller, but also dealing with magic, as she was the magic side of the family. Both sides of the family knew about magic, Maya being a witch, and Christopher being told. As Aeric grew older, he was a good student, athletic, and enjoying life. However, his biggest passion was camping.
At the age of 10, they were afraid that their child was not magical. However, one camping trip with some of his friends showed his powers. The trip was running smoothly, until one of his friends dropped their bag, with their phones, GPS, food, and especially their matches. With night approching, they huddled in a cave for safety. As Aeric tried to make a fire, he got a small spark going. It started to pick up, until the wind nearly blew it down. As the small ember started to burn, he started to break down, and cried. As this happened, his friends watched in awe, as the fire spread from the ember, to the entire pile of logs, even into a pile of bushes. This had the dual effect of keeping them warm, as well as signalling rescue. After this, he earned the moniker "Flame", as well as getting his letter from Hogwarts 4 months later.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! He is blond, medium height, rather pale, and rather skinny, with brown, almost black eyes.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Half-Blood
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) N/A
11) What year is your character in? 1st Year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. -6
Number of A's:0
Number of B's:1
Number of C's:1
Number of D's:3
Hi, Welcome to DARP! I'm Jaye-- A B-Crat here, and Head of Sorting. Everything is great and ready to go, for except one bit.
- "As Aeric tried to make a fire, he somehow had fire shoot from his palms, into a small pile of bushes." That's... not exactly how it works. Magic, here, isn't something that just shoots out of your body, or anything of those sorts. It's... more of a thing that reacts to the wizard's emotions.
Other than that, Aeric's forum looks great! :) If you have any questions, don't hesitate on sending me an owl!
I've fixed it, I think. I'm not sure if this will work, but if it isn't please owl me. Thank you so much!
Good to go!