1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
I went to school at Hogwarts. My father is a Pure-Blood and he went to Hogwarts, so did the entire Pryce family. Once my grandparents Brandon and Michelle (Marcus' parents) learned about us, all of us, they tried to convince our moms to let us live with them. That was never going to happen. We did spend a few summers and winters vacationing with them. It may have been Lisa, or maybe it was Sandra? It couldn't have been my mom, I think she would have told me. Someone let Marcus know I was a wizard, he let his parents know, and now we all have to go to Hogwarts. I thought it would probably be Cynthia, I'd seen her practicing when no one was around, she was a lot better than I was at her age.
I didn't spend a lot of time making friends during my Hogwarts days. What I did was play a lot of quidditch, if I could take O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s in that I would have, and I would have passed with flying colors. See what I did there? Flying? You have to fly when you play quidditch. Never-mind, it isn't funny if I have to explain it.
For five years I played Keeper, Beater, and did a very brief stint as Chaser in my seventh year. I wasn't Perfect, or Head Boy my grades we way too low for titles like that. I did find my was into a few clubs, Potions, and Charms, and Gobstones which I very shortly quit. I still don't understand what Gobstones is or how it is played. Don't ask. I did meet Alex in that club, so . . . that could be why I even tried. After graduation I worked as an Apprentice to a Broom Maker while I repeatedly tried out for the Ballycastle Bats. They weren't the only team I tried out for. It took three years, Alex had made it on to the Harpies. She had played for them and had gotten injured more times than I could count before the Bats sent word to me. The American team turned me down. Puddlemere turned me down, but they did give me a try-out. I even went to Australia, which was a bust. I stuck around hoping Northern Ireland would give me a shot. They were willing to let me train, and let me in for a few practice games. That was all I wanted, and to get a spot on the team. If they didn't I was probably headed for Japan, maybe Germany.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
I'm tall, above average height where I am from. That, and my being a Wizard are what makes me the most different from anyone else. I think it makes me try to be nicer, sometimes. I don't want to be the huge mean guy. I'd rather be the big nice guy. I'm fair-minded, but I am also inconsiderate at times. I refuse to be a pushover just because I want people to like me. I have my bad days, the kind of day when a guy needs to be left alone. Then there are the good days, when it feels like everyone gravitates toward me. I'm deathly loyal to my friends and family, I'd fight tooth and nail for my brothers and sisters. These are the people in life who are closest to me, but I still keep my secrets from them. We all keep certain secrets from everyone.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
He is the Beater (Keeper or Chaser) for the Ballycastle Bats
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
He is in an "open relationship". Translation : Dating but free to also "see" other people. He has no children.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Ravenclaw or Gryffindor
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
This will be character number 8 none of which are exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.