1) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Please include both the model's name and a picture.
- her model is son seungwan; wendy from red velvet.
2) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? This does include a roleplayed family. (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
- pure-blood, of the myung family, duh. one of the best out there, if i do say so myself.
3) Is your character considered Exotic? If so, what category do they fall under? Part or half of that magical race counts! Remember, you must do at least two questions related to your exotic in the interview! Remember your first two characters cannot be an exotic!
- don't need to be exotic when i'm already as great as they come.
4) What year is your character in?
- seventh! ugh, finally. hogwarts is a drag.
1) What was your first incident of magic and how old were you?
- four! the earliest in my family actually. i'm still very, very proud of it. and it makes sense, i'm excellent at magic, and a pureblood. why else would i have had it at such an early age? anyway, as a young intellectual, i quickly grew bored of child stories and sought to read some true, news. i stole one of my father's newspapers and, well, i realized, the pictures were quite lackluster, all black and white no color. so i colored them myself! meticulous, coloring. and the color came to life. alistair fitzgerald, forever a deep blue. very nice color if i do say so myself.
2) Do you believe in love at first sight?
- that is actually the dumbest thing i have ever heard. you are insulting my intelligence by asking such a ridiculous question. first of all, who cares? what does this have to do with me? why assume all i think about is romance? do i look like someone who's looking for a girlfriend right now? i have a life to live, a dream job to acquire, a career to build! and for the record, love at first sight is a ridiculous concept, that delusional romanticists came up with so they could assure themselves that the reason they're single is because that hasn't happened yet and not because they're utterly insufferable and unlikable.
basically no, but i used to.
3) Have you ever been in love? If so, with who? If not, do you want to be in love?
- no. yes. do you really need to know? why do you even care? honestly, people these days. so nosy about the wrong things. you should care about the state of the economy, not the love life of someone else. but okay, yes, fine, i have been in line before. congrats. it was this girl in third year. we dated for two years. she was sweet, really sweet. always listened, knew my favorite everything, would listen to me rant about politics until four in the morning sometimes, was excellent in bed... eh ehm, anyway, she was great. i thought, that it was really going to be a life long thing. and i dunno, high school sweethearts is kind of cute, don't you think? but... but she was a half-breed. i found out in sixth year that she got stuck in one of the basically prison camps fitzgerald was running... she... well... i don't want to talk about it. can we move on?
4) How do you want to be remembered by the people around you?
- finally, an actually relevant question to me as a person. a woman who meant business. i'm obviously going to be a multimedia legend. maybe start my own publishing company. no wait, definitely start my own publishing company. i'm going to go from writing articles to managing a whole media corporation. just you watch me. i'm unstoppable, many of my past enemies know that, and people are going to remember that they could never double cross me, never stop me, and definitely never fool me. i don't take shit from anyone, and everyone's going to know that.
5) Were you close with your family growing up? If not-why?
- i guess. the family as a whole, extended, i mean, is generally close. the myungs have their traditions i suppose. never been a giant fan of family gatherings but i get by. i think i was always closer to my mom than my dad, though. two woman of high intellect, obviously a strong bond there. she's always been proud of me and everything i've accomplished. and she's a great conversationalist, and gives great advice. and not to mention, she's just nice to talk to when i have a problem i need to sort out.
6)What would you say to your younger self and what would they think of you?
- my younger self would be so proud of seeing me and everything i've done. from being no one to become the head editor of the school newspaper, making just about everyone fear my pen, iconic work if i do say so myself. how could she not be proud? i'm making her dream come true, of course.
7) Where do you see yourself in ten years?
- think i covered this somewhere else but—i see myself on top of the world. running my own media company. maybe not in exactly ten years, but around that age. i'd like to be heading a company by age forty at least because it's a very important milestone to me. i can't wait to make it the largest thing since the invention of the wheel. i have so many idea to revolutionize the reporting industry, and so many opinions to share, and so many secrets to expose. you know the amount of dirt i've racked up in the reporting industry? really, i could ruin just about anyone's career at this point. that and well... being a myung gives you line to very influential people who know very influential information.
8) What were you like growing up?
- ambitious, determined, no nonsense. so basically everything i am now. but i guess i was a little more carefree, and optimistic, and light-hearted. all stuffed we don't really have to get into, i mean who wants to hear about kid me? present day me has so many impressive achievements under her belt, i can barely understand why you'd even ask about me when i was younger. she's not impressive. not a failure but not anything special. i am special! now, i mean. with everything i've done and everything i'm going to do. so ask about me now. because now me is much better than past me ever could be.
9) Who/what was the biggest influence growing up? Why?
- my mother, definitely. such a hardworking woman, who admittedly, didn't come from nothing, but did come from a tarnished name, who built an empire and attracted the attention of the one most sought after bachelors of the decade. i want to be just like her when i hit it big. i'm going to have everyone chasing me, dying to have a piece of me, even when they weren't willing to invest in me when i was small. just you wait, i'm about to have everyone eating out of the palm of my hand.
10) What was your childhood dream? Why so? And why did it change?
- <my childhood dream never changed. i want to work in media, and that's what i'm going to do. i suppose the steps and plan have changed, but that's all. i'm going to go from rookie journalist to CEO of a multimedia company, because i said so. anyway who gets in my way is going to crash and burn one way or another. either i crush them or they make sure to know to get out of the way.
11) If you’re not native to the UK, where were you born and how did you end up in the UK?
- actually, i was born in the UK, but i moved to korea when i was about three. i came back in the middle of third year, but i can't really remember the reason for the move. i kind of just... moved. anyway, that happened, and im finishing school at hogwarts unless my parents decide to spring a surprise move on me last minute.
12) What are people’s usual first impressions of you? Are they correct?
- i think people typically find me a very intimidating figure, and why wouldn't they? my rack of achievements is quite impressive. i'm confident, have an air of business around me. that's what i want people to see anyway. i guess what i'm saying are people's first impressions of me are always professional, because that's what i want to come off as! professional. professional people get things done. and i'm going to get things done.
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs.
10, 1 exotic.