A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Aglaea finds that her Metamorphmagus abilities is her greatest strength, being able to look like anyone when ever she wants. She also finds that being able to always think of possibilities and the future is another one of her greatest strengths, keeping her always being able to adapt to nearly any situation. Aglaea finds that her disabilities are what is keeping her back and is her weakness, hoping that she never breaks down during something that could kill her if she didn't act.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
Aglaea's main goals in life is to not have a panic attack when she shouldn't and get hurt or to find a way to get rid of her paranoia, because out of everything that she finds holding her back, paranoia is the worst.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
It would be just be spending a whole day wit her adoptive family, doing nothing and mucking around.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
1. Her mother's necklace - it is the only possession that Aglaea that was her mother's
2. Rock shaped like an arrow - it was the last gift her father gave to her
3. Photo of Aglaea as a baby with both of her parents - She wants to always be able to remember her old family
4. Blue haired doll - it was made by her grandmother on her father's side before she died, that represents their family's ability
5. Adoptive siblings clothes - she stole some for each of her adoptive siblings and uses the clothes to prank her adoptive siblings.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
The only thing Aglaea would change about her world is she wants every single person to accept people like her and half-breeds because many times she has been bullied by people because of Aglaea being a Metamorphmagus
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
Aglaea doesn't care what house she gets into, only hoping she would find a friend that accosted all her faults.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Aglaea is a girl that can react to anything easily in the opposite way to what the original attentions were, thanks to her paranoia, overreaction and panic attacks. With minor OCD and ADHD, Aglaea can barely sit still and is nearly always changing her looks. Aglaea's paranoia makes it harder to trust people, always thinking that they are going leave her or do something bad to her normally making her go into a panic attack super easily. When it comes to little things that Aglaea doesn't like, she completely overreacts like it was a murder than just her disagreeing with someone.
Even though she overreacts to nearly everything, Aglaea laughs a lot and is always mucking around when she isn't having a panic attack. Aglaea is always thinking about possibilities and the future, spending long periods of time just day dreaming about the future and what it might bring.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Zephrys Olympian and Harriet Foster, two seventh years at Hogwarts, and a couple, were just your ordiniary couple. Working through school and post-school stuff, they however came to the topic of engagement. Zephrys quickly proposed to Harriet after graduation and they married. However, during her first pregnancy, Harriet and Zephrys quickly encountered a problem that would eventually prevent Harriet from anymore natural births and the young couple turned to adoption to fulfill their growing needs for children.
On a warm summers night, an half-blood baby girl was born, many years after Zephrys and Harriet Olympian started a family, in New York. The child was soon named Aglaea because of her father knowing so much about Greek mythology and thought it would suit his beautiful baby girl, even though she had green hair, which her father didn't find weird because it was expected for him to have a Metamorphmagus child, like generations of his family before him. Soon after being named, Aglaea's mother died because of she was already in a bad condition and pure stress of childbirth ended her. Aglaea's father took her home, when he noticed that Aglaea's hair had grow and was brown in a matter of minutes, which conformed that Aglaea was a Metamorphmagus.
Before Aglaea was even a year old, her father was transferred to Europe, where he moved around all of Europe for his job, never giving Aglaea a lasting home. Aglaea didn't mind travelling Euope with her dad but when he died it would be the thing she missed most about him.
Aglaea's father knew how to drive a car so he tried to use it as a way to keep Aglaea connected to her mother's world and used cars to travel around Europe. When Aglaea and her father were driving from Rome to London when Aglaea had just turned 9, Aglaea's father was getting a little sleepy as he started to get closer to England, while Aglaea was basically bouncing off the car's walls in the back seat, when he starting going off the road from falling asleep and quickly turned back onto the road, flipping the car. The accident killed Aglaea's father but Aglaea survived because that was the first time she used magic, making a really weak Shield charm around herself, unintentionally, only becoming unconscious, breaking a few ribs, her right arm ,both legs and getting a major concession.
The car wreck was found by a wizard first, found Aglaea in the back seat, her feautres changing slowly, and her father dead in the front. So the wizard took Aglaea to St Mungo's to get checked up and healed. When Aglaea woke up in St Mungo's, her hair colour rapidly change out of fear of where she was and where her father could be. Aglaea didn't remember what happened so she was told that her father died in a car crash and that she somehow survived. After being discharge from St Mungo's, Aglaea was sent to Lil' Bundles as people went looking for any family members of hers, which happened to be none, so she stayed at Lil' Bundles for a while until Harriet and Zephrys Olympian came to Lil' Bundles. Aglaea wanting to get out of Lil' Bundles, made sure that none of her Metamorphmagus abilities showed to at least get adopted by them, not knowing that they would adopt her anyway. On the last visit before Harriet and Zephrys adopted Aglaea, Aglaea finally, but accidentally, showed her Metamorphmagus abilities, changing her height to match Zephrys' when she was extremely nervous about if they would adopt her. Even though Aglaea thought Zephrys and Harriet wouldn't adopt her because of what she can do but they still did.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Model is Dafne Keen
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
She is a Metamorphmagus
6) What year is your character in? Second Year
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)? 5/2
Hii James!! This forum is really good bar one thing. A shielding charm is really hard to do well, as George Weasley said, "You wouldn't believe how many people, even people who work at the Ministry, can't do a decent Shield Charm," so could you either specify that it was a really weak shielding charm or change that section? Just because for a nine year old girl with no magical experience to do such a thing wouldn't correlate to the canon series.
I did the first option and change it to a weak shield charm and gave her a few broken bones and a major