Please put ~~~~ or your user signature here."It's the job that's never started as takes longest to finish.” -Sam Wise, Lord of the Rings (talk) 18:11, February 8, 2014 (UTC)
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) I am nice, and kind. I always show a bright smile, and give words of wisdom. Even though I am kind, I also am shy, and don't speak much. I am intellient, and seak to answer the questions that have not been answered. I don't follow the crowd, and am rarely affected by peer presure. When people pick on me, or tease I don't react to it. I just brush off the words, and pretend like nothing happened.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) My mother died while giving birth to me. The doctors said she died of to much blood lose. So, I never met my mother, but my father said I like just like her. It was just my father, and me against the world. I lived in Japan with my father, until I was 12 years old. When I turned 12 my father was fired from his job, and he got depressed. A few months later he killed himself. Then I saw just how cruel the world was. I went to a happy, bubbly girl to a teenager who is shy, and cares to much about everything. When my grandmother heard of this she took me in. When I turned 13, I got a letter from Hogwarts. My grandmother told me stories from Hogwarts, and said I would enjoy it.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!''As you can see in me picture I have long brown hair, and brown eyes. My lips are a light pink, but I normally put just a little bit of shiny lip gloss on there, just to add a little something to it. Other than that I normally don't wear make up. I also can be seen wearing earrings, but mainly silver hoops. That necklace that you see in the picture is my grandmother's necklace. She gave it to me when I first went to Hogwarts two years ago.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) I am a Half-Blood. My mother was a Pure-Blood witch, and my father was a Muggle-Born.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) My special abilities are that I have an extremly good memory; which is really just photographic memory. So I always get good grades on tests, and quizzes. I also can tell if people are lying most of the time.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.) I am a fifth year at Hogwarts.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Hufflepuff, and Slytherin
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? I have no "exotic" characters yet.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below. Central Time Zone
Number of A's:0
Number of B's:0
Number of C's:4
Number of D's:1