Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Ang talino ni Aiden, but he is lazy. He acknowledges his intelligence, and doesn't deny it, but he tends to become a bit overconfident with it and refuses to waste time studying because he always gets distracted anyway. He doesn't have the typical Hufflepuff personality. He is used to getting what he wants, most of the time, and used to being the best. It is his loyalty which placed him in Hufflepuff. He believes that nakamali ang "Sorting Hat". His schoolmates agree. He is rude and harsh, he has a lot of friends but is close to no one because he doesn't trust people as much as they don't trust him.
He might surprise you occasionally, by doing something really kind and good spontaneously. His mother wanted to make sure that they still keep and give emphasis on Filipino values. He can also speak Filipino. Not as fluent as he speaks English, but he can. His mother used to sing Filipino lullabies to him, and she talks to him in Filipino while they are at home because she doesn't want him to forget her country. Filipino food is also one of his favorite things in the world. Despite this good side of his personality, he is still mataray and an anak mayaman who is used to having mommy and daddy do things for him. Doing good is instinct, being raised like that, but he only does when he absolutely has to.
Aiden is a compulsive liar. He doesn't mean to, he just does it. He doesn't even realize it until after the words leave his mouth. Sometimes, people lie in order not to hurt others' feelings, or to get out of bad situations. Aiden lies kahit he doesn't need to.
His family and friends mean the world to him. He knows how to pick his battles, but is brave when he needs to be. The Sorting Hat told him that he's a bit of each of the four houses, which is why it took him too long to be sorted.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"My inay is from the Philippines. She's very smart, which got her accepted into a muggle college there, where she met tatay. The two of them dated on-again-off-again for a few years before finally getting married. A year into their marriage, they found out that they can't have kids. They didn't want a surrogate, or a donor, so they decided to adopt. My biological mother is unfortunately, not that smart. (Who am I kidding? Ang tanga niya. She thought that when the doctor said two heartbeats, he was talking about both her and the baby.) Anyway, my parents were very happy with twins, and adopted us both anyway. I was born one minute before my kapatid, Jennifer, or Jennie.
"In all honesty, mahal ko ang aking mga magulang but they really screwed us up. Our parents, inay especially, really expected that by raising us in an "intellectual environment" we'd be just as smart as they are. They were really expecting that they had adopted the most perfect children in the world. Despite what someone accused me of, I am not a compulsive liar. Maybe I lie a little about my grades and school to my parents, but I am not a compulsive liar. The crazy one is Jennie. I think that inay and 'tay have pushed her too far. Now, she is antisocial and finds joy in playing with and setting things on fire. My little sister has burned me or set my clothes and other belongings on fire at least fourteen times growing up. (Oh, the joys of sharing a room.)
"At the age of eleven, the first sign that mabalaghan ako happened. Our parents were out at work, our yaya was the only one in the house but she was watching some teleserye that she was too busy to notice. Jennie and I got into a fight; I don't know what. But eventually, she produced fire, out of nothing. Of course, she tried hurting me with it, but hindi ako nasaktan. I got mad and wanted to put the fire out, bigla may ulan but she didn't get wet.
"Hogwarts thought we were raised by our biological mother, Erica Jensen. It turns out, she was a witch, which means we are magic too. They sent a letter without any explanation, then after they received no reply, someone came to our tahanan and explained what was going on.
"I am now starting my first year at Hogwarts. The Sorting Hat made a mistake, kasi it sorted me into Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff of all houses. Do you know where it sorted Jennie? Gryffindor! I think it was a little off this year. Anyway, hopefully Hogwarts will be better than muggle school. Maybe the other kids won't be such idiots."
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Aiden looks nothing like either of his parents, being adopted. His parents joke about how he has his mother's eyes, even though they are not his biological family. He has dark hair that he rarely combs or fixes, making it rather messy.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Pure-blood, but he doesn't know that. Muggle-adopted.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
None, but he's a compulsive liar in the making.
11) What year is your character in? If your character is a first year or a transfer, would you like them to be part of the Sorting Ceremony? (This would mean not receiving your house until the RPed ceremony.)
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: