The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Aikaterine is sometimes quiet and nearly always reserved, consistently interested in the way things work and why. Due to her feigned innocence, people often think that they can manipulate her. She takes advantage of this to strike down her enemies when they least expect it. She observes people like specimens and never fails to be a risk-taker, exceling at living for the moment. She is highly interested and talented in sports and often strives to be loyal to her peers and their internal values. However, she is stubborn and also not overly concerned when it comes to rules getting in the way of what she wants. Her parents raised her to believe that she could dominate the world if she put her mind to it. With her usual quips and sharp wit, it's never a dull moment around the detached and analytical girl.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Aikaterine Calista Eerika Sabella Vassalos was born on Febuary 14th to Talia and Hadrian Vassalos in Athens, Greece. She is the only child of the wealthy family.
Talia was an anesthesiologist for a local hospital and Hadrian owned a chain of businesses, ranking them as one of the few wealthiest families in Athens alongside the Sakellarios family, who were very close friends. Talia, Hadrian, Thesus, and Alejandra had grown up as friends and even went to school together. Unfortunately, Talia was born a Squib and was looked down upon by many. Despite this rare occurrence, the Sakellarios family never turned their backs on Hadrian and Talia, gaining their utmost respect and friendship throughout the years. Aikaterine was basically raised among the nine children by the four adults, who helped each other in raising the lot of them. However, Aikaterine was more drawn to Malia Sakellarios than any of her siblings. Despite her being younger, the pair bonded quickly and became very close friends and acted more like sisters than anything.
Being born into a prestigious family had it's perks, of course; aiding immensely when it came to muggle school. She rose through the ranks to become one of the popular girls in her year. People nearly worshiped her. However, the attention made her rather uncomfortable as she was a modest girl. She did not prefer to be known as the rich and popular girl. She wanted to be recognized as intelligent and powerful. She wanted people to understand her love for classical music and her interest in poetry rather than how she did her hair, what makeup she was wearing and if her fall collection was as amazing as the rumors stated. They never understood her. The only time she ever truly felt understood was when she started her first year at Hogwarts.
Her parents were very proud of her progress in school that they rewarded her with quidditch lessons, as her father was a former professional quidditch player in Greece when he was younger and before he was a father. He showed her all of his moves. He tried her in each of the positions but she excelled best at being a seeker, just like he had when he was her age. He spent thousands of dollars on practices and a personal tutor (some of his friends who still played on the teams) and it wasn't long before she was kicking some major butt in quidditch.
It was hard without Malia being in school with her but she learned to cope and was thrilled when Malia finally joined her again. The difference this time was that Malia was sorted into Gryffindor while she was a Slytherin.
Despite this gap, Malia was her support system, someone to confide in with her deepest and darkest secrets. This worked both ways - as Malia had opened up to her about being bisexual after she found herself interested in Valentina. Mal was her shoulder to cry on when a boy broke her heart for the first time, when her favorite pet died, and most importantly when her parents passed away. That was the biggest impact in her life. Dark Wizards murdered them in cold blood for not offering them information that they wanted. This changed her attitude from reserved and observant to constantly angry and closed off.
Upon the investigation, it was concluded that Aikaterine was to stay with the Sakellarios family as they were the closest people to her parents. They gladly took her in. Not long after, Kat's inheritance came in and helped immensely when it came to raising her, buying her supplies for school and money that could be set aside for her future after graduation.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Slytherin and then Ravenclaw.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Five characters. One exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: