A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Strengths: forgiveness, intelligence, stoicism, strong and beautiful
Weaknesses: fragile, ptsd, slight stockholm's syndrome, anger, exhaustion, and near sickly and gaunt appearance
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Aikaterine's life played out tragically after she nearly died from a wizarding illness. She fell into a depression and was kidnappped (having her death faked) and finally being released three years later back into a society she isn't ready for. She is slowly mending and hopes to open her own business although unsure of what yet to sell.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Her ideal way of spending a free day used to be with her nose in a book or surrounded by all her friends. Now she just likes to be alone and in nature. She loves nature after having been banned from it for three years.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
Her wand, her notebook, her camera, a cellphone to contact Malia or Lena when she panics, and her wallet.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Aikaterine wishes for more programs that are magical-based and pertain to those victims of unspeakable crimes and help with integration back into wizarding and muggle society.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Talia was an anesthesiologist for a local hospital and Hadrian owned a chain of businesses, ranking them as one of the few wealthiest families in Athens alongside the Sakellarios family, who were very close friends. Talia, Hadrian, Thesus, and Alejandra had grown up as friends and even went to school together. Unfortunately, Talia was born a Squib and was looked down upon by many. Despite this rare occurrence, the Sakellarios family never turned their backs on Hadrian and Talia, gaining their utmost respect and friendship throughout the years. Aikaterine was basically raised among the nine children by the four adults, who helped each other in raising the lot of them. However, Aikaterine was more drawn to Malia Sakellarios than any of her siblings. Despite her being younger, the pair bonded quickly and became very close friends and acted more like sisters than anything.
Being born into a prestigious family had it's perks, of course; aiding immensely when it came to muggle school. She rose through the ranks to become one of the popular girls in her year. People nearly worshiped her. However, the attention made her rather uncomfortable as she was a modest girl. She did not prefer to be known as the rich and popular girl. She wanted to be recognized as intelligent and powerful. She wanted people to understand her love for classical music and her interest in poetry rather than how she did her hair, what makeup she was wearing and if her fall collection was as amazing as the rumors stated. They never understood her. The only time she ever truly felt understood was when she started her first year at Hogwarts.
Her parents were very proud of her progress in school that they rewarded her with quidditch lessons, as her father was a former professional quidditch player in Greece when he was younger and before he was a father. He showed her all of his moves. He tried her in each of the positions but she excelled best at being a seeker, just like he had when he was her age. He spent thousands of dollars on practices and a personal tutor (some of his friends who still played on the teams) and it wasn't long before she was kicking some major butt in quidditch.
It was hard without Malia being in school with her but she learned to cope and was thrilled when Malia finally joined her again. The difference this time was that Malia was sorted into Gryffindor while she was a Slytherin.
Despite this gap, Malia was her support system, someone to confide in with her deepest and darkest secrets. This worked both ways - as Malia had opened up to her about being bisexual after she found herself interested in Valentina. Mal was her shoulder to cry on when a boy broke her heart for the first time, when her favorite pet died, and most importantly when her parents passed away. That was the biggest impact in her life. Dark Wizards murdered them in cold blood for not offering them information that they wanted. This changed her attitude from reserved and observant to constantly angry and closed off.
Upon the investigation, it was concluded that Aikaterine was to stay with the Sakellarios family as they were the closest people to her parents. They gladly took her in. Not long after, Kat's inheritance came in and helped immensely when it came to raising her, buying her supplies for school and money that could be set aside for her future after graduation. However, graduated never came. In fact, Aikaterine fell ill with a wizarding sickness that nearly claimed her life before her eventually fall into depression and suicide.
The truth came out when Aikaterine was twenty and discovered by the French Ministry of Magic to have been a captive of Lachlan Metaxas, the same dark wizard that got away with the murder of her parents. This was his humane attempt to tie up loose ends, fearing the child had seen and remembered information pertaining to that fateful night. He faked the girl's suicide in order to conclude her disappearance and held her in the basement of his home in France for nearly three years until she was discovered after allegations of domestic violence by neighbors brought the police to unsuspecting Lachlan who was arguing loudly with her in the kitchen. When it was discovered by the French Ministry that the man in question was indeed a wizard, they took on the case and found more than they bargained for; a teenage witch who was legally deceased.
Aikaterine was released and remained in France for nearly two months until she chose to finally migrate back to London and attempt to reconnect with her family and friends and those who still believe that she is dead. With the left over money in her inheritance funds from before she went missing, she plans to purchase a building and open a business but is unsure of what.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Aikaterine started out as your typical teenager with a love and passion for romance, a heart that could easily be taken and a loyalty to her closest friends that could never be broken. She was normal. She was kind and sweet and intelligent. She liked to play quidditch and had even become the captain of the Slytherin team for a couple years. She was relatively happy up until she fell ill with a wizarding sickness that almost claimed her life. She entered a deep depression that eventually ended with her assumed death (which had actually been fake and Aikaterine was kidnapped).
In captivity, she hardened mentally and somehow deep inside her already aching heart, Aikaterine found the will to live. It was sudden and unexpected and caught her by surprise. She wanted to live and see Malia and Lena. She wanted to be with her friends. She wanted to graduated and go on to have some boring ministry job but what Aikaterine got was much worse.
She now finds it hard to trust new people and sticks close to the things she is familiar with, never straying out of bounds unless need be. Her confidence is slowly building after being completely stripped. She has a renewed sense of appreciation for her life and wants to do something with her time here; which sprouted her idea for a business.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
No. 5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Currently unemployed. Plans to open her own business.
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
- A. Intelligence
- B. Cunningness
- C. Bravery
- D. Kindness
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
:B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Twelve characters, four exotic.