A. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please italicize the answer.)
1. What are you looking forward to learning at Hogwarts the most?
- A. Transfiguration
- B. Magical Creatures
- C. Hexes & Jinxes
- D. The castle's secret areas
2. Pick one:
- A. Stars
- B. Moon
3. If flowers adapted their scent to attract the unwary, what would it smell of in order to lure you in?
- A. Parchment
- B. Freshly baked bread
- C. A crackling log fire
- D. The Sea
4. Pick one:
- A. Dawn
- B. Dusk
5. Four boxes are placed before you. Which one do you open?
- A. The ornate one, promising secret knowledge and unbearable temptation
- B. The small, tortoiseshell box, embellished in gold, with a small, squeaking creature
- C. The small, pewter box that reads "I only open for the worthy"
- D. The gleaming black box marked with Merlin's rune
6. Pick one:
- A. White
- B. Black
7. What road tempts you the most?
- A. The cobbled street lined with ancient buildings
- B. The wide, sunny, grassy lane
- C. The twisting, leaf-strewn path through woods
- D. The narrow, dark, lantern-lit alley
8. Pick one:
- A. Forest
- B. River
9. What scares you most?
- A. Speaking in such a silly voice, people will laugh at you and mock you
- B. Waking up and realizing your family & friends don't know you
- C. An eye at the keyhole of the dark, windowless room where you're locked
- D. Standing on top of something high, without anything to stop you from falling
10. It's late, you're walking alone, and hear a peculiar cry you believe has a magical source. What do you do?
- A. Wait for developments, while mentally reviewing the most appropriate spells
- B. Draw your wand & stand your ground
- C. Draw your wand & search for the source
- D. Proceed with caution, keep a hand on the concealed wand, and keep an eye out
1) Give a description of your character's personality. It must be at least two paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- the first thing you think when you meet aisha choi is, he's nice. and really, that's the only impression he leaves on you, even after three years. the transfer student is just nice. he's in hufflepuff for crying out loud, you're not very surprised. he's polite, charismatic, sweet, how else are you supposed to describe him? you're pretty sure that's the only thing that he can be identified by. how nice he is. you suppose maybe he seems a little naive, just a little. but it really just emphasizes his nice persona. aisha choi is the type of person to hold doors for people, and help elderly cross the street, and give you half his lunch because you complained about being hungry. he's just nice. there's not much more to him. at least not to you.
- if you talked to someone else, you'd conclude he's also very quiet. he can start up a conversation, but for such a friendly presence, he sure doesn't speak much. it seems he never has much to say, and you'll always find yourself carrying the conversation. almost as if aisha is subtly expressing disinterest, but not enough to make you truly suspicious. he keeps to himself when he's not with his friends, the person you talked to told you. even you see him spend more time in the library studying than hanging out with friends. it seems he's prioritized himself on school, almost odd in your opinion. maybe all there is to him is a goody-two-shoes. a nice, polite, charismatic, friendly, goody-two-shoes. ever so predictable. a definite shoot-in for hufflepuff.
- so you decide to talk to his brother, who's definitely much colder than aisha, but seems willing to give a little information here and there about him. for one, he immediately complains about how social aisha is. and at first, you don't see it until you pay attention. it seems everywhere aisha goes, he manages to make friend. sometimes it seems he's already befriended the whole venue before even walking in. maybe he was just disinterested in the conversation. he's naturally charming, with a bubbly persona that's impossible not to like. part of you sees why sasha's so annoyed, but the other part of you begins to find yourself fascinated. you take a little more interest him by the time you finish talking to sasha, and when you walk away, you make it a point to befriend him.
- the longer you're friends with him, the more you realize you were completely wrong about him. aisha choi isn't nice. he's just really good at fooling people into thinking he is. you realize aisha has a lot more going on than he bothers to tell. you wished aisha told you his favorite animal was spiders before he introduced you to his pet tarantula. as charismatic as aisha is, you're ninety percent sure he might be a psychopath. or maybe just kind of a little shit. in a weird way, you're sure that aisha doesn't even know he's being a little shit, he just is. he's incredibly cheeky, and never passes up the chance to make you as read as a tomato from your own silly mistakes. of course, you know it's all lighthearted, but sometimes you feel like aisha might actually mean that. until he buys you ice cream and you get over it.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? It must be at least three paragraphs long, seven sentences each.
- we've talked about james, we've talk about jack, now let's talk about jiseok. the one everyone thought was going to have completely normal children. wizarding world superstars? no, no, jiseok was sure his kids would grow up to be something normal like an office worker. but when your wife is oh sujeong, what can you really expect? if you're wondering, oh sujeong was once a beloved singer in south korea, who retired and married jiseok choi. the two seemed like an odd couple in the eyes of the korean public, but they were happy so who cares? once settling down, they had four children—two pairs of twins.
- the younger pair of twins include the one we'll be focusing on today, aisha choi. now, aisha and his twin brother, sasha, have always been attached to the hip since they were kids. they learned complementary instruments together (they make a great two-person jazz band, by the way). even their first magical incident is tied to each other. in the early years of their childhood, there was no aisha if there was no sasha. the two of them were literally inseparable. sometimes it got ridiculous. for instance, in primary school, the two never shared classes so it was easier to tell them apart. when they were seven, the twins got fed up with it, so they went to class with each other.
- when aisha's teacher tried to get sasha to go back to his classroom, aisha got upset and well... it got a little chaotic. let's just say chalked up erasers and underpaid teachers don't match well with each other. on the same day, sasha's first magical sign also happened because of—you guessed it, aisha. see what i mean? they literally act as if they haven't seen each other in years everytime they talk to each other, it's ridiculous. their first year at mahoutokoro, nothing changed.
- when they got their letters, they really thought it was an acceptance letter to a middle school they just happened to have never heard of. but they didn't think much of it. jiseok wasn't very freaked out because at this point, all three of the twins's cousins were already attending magic schools, and his own brother had gone to a magic school. he was pretty much in the loop at this point. there was no drama, no tedious last-minute shopping, they were ready. but they didn't expect for school to be the one thing that would manage to split them apart.
- i wasn't lying when i said they stuck together their first year at mahoutokoro—they did. but the years after that, they started getting further and further apart. aisha took an interest in other things immediately such as the quidditch team and the drama club, while sasha kept to himself. by the time the family moved to england when the twins were fourth years, the two barely talked during the school year, if they talked at all. the new environment of hogwarts helped them become closer again, but the moment aisha found friends, it seemed their usual habits were already beginning to resurface.
- regardless of them growing apart, they decide to audition for silencio records together, managing to make it in as trainees in their fifth year. but when the first line-up for silencio's new boy group is revealed, things changed once again. aisha already knew ahead of time he would make it, but after expressing desire that he'd only debut with sasha, he was removed from the lineup as well. he then defected to alohomora, expecting sasha to follow him, but when he didn't he was quite astounded that he'd be joining alohomora alone.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
- his model is lee daehwi.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important characters from the Harry Potter Universe!)
- muggleborn, and he's connected to choi family, aka everyone is probably going to end up doing music stuff.
5) Does your character have any special abilities? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of a magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
- besides being an absolute icon, no.
6) What year is your character in?
- seventh, i had to do mental math for this one.
7) The Sorting Hat has been known to take house preference into consideration. If your character could select one house they believe they are best suited for, what would it be and why?
- lowkey put him in hufflepuff, my guy.
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? If you do have exotic characters, please list both the name and the type of exotic. Remember you are only allowed one of each type with the exception of nymphs.
- also i love time uwu
but, dear me, let us be elegant or die.03:37, May 23, 2020 (UTC)