A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Aisper Moon is a very sweet girl, she loves nature and dose anything in her power to help. She excepts anyone for who they are and will not judge. She is very smart and will not show it. Aisper trusts people to much, loves to easily, and will tell them anything if they know how. She makes big friendships and is usally the one to keep it together. Also Aisper hates seeing people hurt.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) Aisper Moon was born with muggle parents and had a twin brother. They did everything together, they played, talked, and even hung out with the same friends. When Aisper was about 8 years old, when she and her brother were playing outside, her brother wanted to climb a tree. When he got to the top, a branch broke and he fell to the ground. He had a deep cut in his arm and was sent to the hospital. When Aisper visited her brother wasn't in the best of health, she ran up to him, gave him a hug, and cried.
Later that day, her brother was sent home, His arm was cured, and he was in the best of health. Her parents always thought it was a miracle, but her brother knew aomething was special about his sister. Ever since then, these magical signs would appear more and more. Finally, by the time she was 11 her brother wrote a letter for her to get enrolled into Howarts, she was very excited when he told her he wrote it. He called it an "Early Birthday Presant". That leads us to now.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Aisper has long white hair, she's snow pale, has icey blue eyes, and has natually pointed ears.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) Aisper is a Muggle-Born.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) Aisper doesn't have special abilities or is she a different magical race.
6) What year is your character in? Aisper is a 5th year.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
'Cause your dream in life is to be a footballer's wife. 23:36, April 27, 2017 (UTC)