A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part doesn't have to be filled out if it's an expansion character!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
Aito's strengths include challenges that test his brain and being able to get what he wants by acting a certain way. He's an incredibly smart kid, and due to that he's able to think of different ways to solve different problems. This correlates to him being able to get what he wants from different people as he's able to change how he acts around people.
Aito's weaknesses include things such as his language barrier. Although Aito has pretty much got speaking English down pat, if he gets confused about certain things then he'll end up getting flustered which only makes it harder for him to find the correct words.
2) Has your character's life played out the way they wanted? Have they achieved the goals they set out for their life? Why, or why not?
Aito's life has played out the way he's wanted it to thus far. He's graduated wizard school, he has a boyfriend who loves him as equally as he loves them, and he's not living on the streets. One can't complain when everything is going so well, all he needs to do now is figure out if he wants to get a job.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
Aito's ideal way of spending a free day is rather simple. As long as it's with his boyfriend then he's beyond happy with whatever it is. Though one of his personal favourites (that are of pg nature) would be going to a pool to swim.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
(1) Cell phone - How else can he play Pokemon Go?
(2) The last picture of him with his parents - Does this need any explanation?
(3) A small puppy stuffed animal - It was a present from his mom before she died
(4) Necklace given to him by Donovan - It was a gift for one of their anniversaries
(5) Laptop - He needs to be able to go online
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
Aito wouldn't change anything about the wizarding society, personally he believes that it is just fine as is and he doesn't think fixing something that isn't broken is a good idea.
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!)
Hideki and Kimiko Adachi had been together ever since their fifth year at Mahoutokoro. The magic school equivalent of high school sweethearts if you will. Coming from a pure-blood family and a half-blood family respectively. After graduation, the couple had decided to get married and move to Tokyo. Then two years later Kimiko gave birth to a beautiful baby boy whom they ended up naming Aito. Aito, like any toddler, was as curious as ever. He would explore every part of every place he ever visited. There were no boundaries to where he would explore.
Aito continued to be just as curious when he began going to muggle elementary school. He was rather social too, friends with almost everyone in his classes. But for whatever reason something changed when he was seven years old, he became a lot more shy and closed of. It could be because that was around the time when Aito started feeling things for guys over girls, and since he didn't know why it led to him just becoming incredibly shy.
A little after Aito had turned eight, he had his first magical experience. It was dinner time in the Adachi household and while the family was eating something peculiar began to happen. Aito was just eating his favourite meal -- unagi -- when suddenly his empty cup began to float above the table. Hideki and Kimiko knew immediately that it was Aito's magic starting to kick in, and so they told Aito exactly what he was.
At the age of eleven, Aito started to attend Mahoutokoro. Somewhat coming out of shell as well. Aito loved Mahoutokoro to say the least, and he was excited to spend all seven years there. Unfortunately that came to an abrupt end when Hideki and Kimiko died in an accident. Aito couldn't live alone at the time, and Aito didn't want to stay in Japan alone, so he used all of his savings to buy a one way ticket to England so he could live there and go to Hogwarts.
Upon the next school year, Aito was sorted into Gryffindor. And when he was in England, Aito stayed at Lil Bundles until he was old enough to buy his own apartment. That apartment didn't last long however because as soon as he graduated he began seeing a man nine years older than him named Donovan. Almost a month into their relationship, Aito had moved into Donovan's apartment and has lived there ever since.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble? (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
Aito was very much so a shy young boy when he moved to Hogwarts in the fifth year, but since learning the English language pretty much fluently and fitting in rather well, he has come out of his shell immensely and has bloomed into a social butterfly of sorts. What was once a shy young boy is now a goofy and energetic young man. He has no filter and will often blurt anything out, no matter how random or accidentally sexual it may be. Despite his initial shyness, one wouldn't believe it due to how he acts nowadays.
Aito is also a complete and utter cuddle bug. He's known to cuddle up to anyone, his closest friends and his boyfriend are the normal subjects of his cuddling however. His attitude completely changes around his boyfriend. Changing from independent to incredibly reliant in the snap of a finger, does he play it up a little too much? Probably, but hey if someone is willing to cater to him then who is he to say no?
Aside from being an over excited little love bug, Aito is also incredibly intelligent. He's always had incredibly high marks all throughout school, just shy of perfects in every class. He can figure out almost every question in a classroom setting, a street setting maybe not so much though. He isn't the best when it comes to figuring ways out of troubling situations, normally looking to Donovan for help on that one.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Half-Blood, no notable magical relations
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have one as your first two characters!)
No special abilities
5) What is your character's profession? Does your character plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Currently unemployed, unsure if he actually wants a job or not
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Currently dating someone
7) What about your character's appearance? What do they look like? Feel free to write down what they look like! If you're using any FC, you can put a picture here! Please state the character's faceclaim!
Model: Sota Fukushi
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is only optional, for regular adults and expansion characters alike!)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) Which trait is most valuable?
5) What's the best way to get things done?
A. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
C. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
D. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into. Everyone must answer!)
1) How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2) Is this your first character?
A) This is my first character.
B) No, this is not my first character.
3) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
16 characters (3 of them are expansion characters); 4 exotics