is coming back for you~
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Alan was born to a pair of muggles, under much scrutiny in his machismo filled community. See, Alan was born during the divorce of his mom and dad, in a situation where she was stripping him of all his assets and leaving his abusive ass for her best friend from college, the woman whom she’d loved for a while. While she gained custody of Alan, her business went down and they struggled for a bit.
Alan still got most of what he wanted as a child, and was pretty happy with his moms. Kids made fun of him but he didn’t really care because he just figured they were jealous. Making friends was difficult but, again he didn’t care. He had the best moms in the world. When Alan was about eight, he had his first sign of magic.He’d been playing futbol and their team was tied. When the other team went to make a goal, and almost did, Alan wished extremely hard that the ball wouldn’t make it in. Not only did it not make it in, it made a U-turn mid-air and flew to the other goal, in which it scored. Alan won that one, with many people incredulous at what happened.
When Alan was about 10, he received a surprise visitor- his dad. He didn’t know he had a dad up to that point, so you can imagine his surprise. The talked for a while, Alan feeling quite comfortable. Eventually they had to stop because of the police that barged into the room and arrested him. Apparently, he had murdered his wife and on his way to running away, had decided to stop and talk to his estranged son. Alan was bewildered at the development, and had a lot to talk about when his mom’s finally got home. It was hard for them to explain it to him, but that night, they sat down, and told Alan his father was a very bad, manipulative man, and to stay away. Alan complied….for a while.
Alan got invited to attend Castelobruxo at age 11, where a representative explained to him that he was a wizard. His moms found it hard to believe their son was a wizard, but after many nights of thought, decided to let him go.
Alan did fairly well in school, and made friends quickly. It was a little new for him, since most kids had shunned him or teased him before,but these kids seemed more open to ideas and possibilities. As the years went on, Alan became one of the top quidditch players there, and definitely the top keeper. He surprisingly enjoyed it more than futbol. In his second year, a foreign exchange student friend from England started teaching him english, and that’s how he started learning the english language. He found that he was pretty adept at learning new languages, and also decided to take Ancient Ruins as a course.
In his fourth year, his father came back into his life. New evidence provided showed that the police had caught the wrong man, and the “right” man was sent to jail while he was set free. At first Alan refused to see him, but eventually he gave the man a second chance. What he found out was he was a lot like his dad. They were both charismatic and good natured in their own right, or so Alan thought. He quickly became attached to the man. Not soon after that, his father started become very controlling of his son. He started changing him for the worse. Alan started smoking and drinking, and was generally very rude to his mother’s,whom his father had manipulated into making Alan think they were hard and oppressive. Alan’s performance in school and on the field went down.
In all likelihood, the cycle could’ve gotten worse, if it wasn’t for his boyfriend, the foreign exchange student. In their sixth year, they fell for each other. Daniel, his boyfriend, changed him for the better instead. Alan’s drinking subsided completely, although his smoking did not. His grades improved as did his quidditch performance. When he returned home, he recognized the signs of manipulation in his father. The first time he tried to rebel against his control, his father gave him a beating. Luckily for him, his mothers wouldn’t settle with his excuse that he “fell”. They took his father to court for violating a restraining order they had placed, and assault. He was tried both civilly and criminally. In the end, they locked him up and served him a fine. From that day onward, Alan decided to wear a rose as a symbolism to stay aware of manipulation, and remember the truly good people in his life.
In seventh year, Daniel and Alan split up, Daniel having developed feelings for someone else. Alan was hurt, and didn’t like the fact that ruins and languages kept reminding him of his ex. In the end, he decided to pursue a career in quidditch. Soon after graduating, Alan became the Argentinian National Quidditch Team Keeper.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Alan is a loyal guy, sticking by his friends no matter the situation. He’s a little goofy, characterized by his need to wear a different rose everyday. Even in games, Alan wears a rose. He’s good natured, and will lend a helping hand to those who needs it. This, however, doesn’t mean he prioritizes others before himself; it just means if he can help without compromising himself, he will. One of his vices is his habit of smoking. A lot. Pretty much everywhere he goes, he has a cigarette on his lips. Most people find it incredulous that the roe he always carries hasn’t withered away from the smoke. Alan is the type of guy that is an open book, but still private. People can ask him whatever they want, and he’ll answer honestly, he just won’t tell anyone when he’s hurting.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids? Single
OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
:B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
5 chars, 1 exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
||Alan Otero-Muñoz has been registered as a citizen by the British Ministry of Magic!
"Upon the signature of the International Statute of Secrecy in 1689, wizards went into hiding for good. It was natural, perhaps, that they formed their own small communities within a community."