The Sorting Quiz
Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alaska Rosevelt was born on October 11th as the child of Alice Rosevelt and Gavin Rosevelt. She was born and raised in a small farm off the side of central London with many different types of animals. Alaska, growing up with her parents, younger twin brothers Michael and Harry (by three years) , her grandmother (the original farm keeper) and not to mention the many animals, Alaska was raised in a very busy home, having only 4 hours per week to herself, preferably to read (which was slightly tolerable considering she has a very quick reading speed) with all of her farm work, school work, extracurricular activities and babysitting for a part-time job (at the age of 9 and older).
Alaska was raised in a very kind, loving family, one that always taught her to be herself and accept others, which had a major impact on her personality, causing her to always do so and to never attempt or think otherwise. Her entire muggle school career, she didn’t have many friends do to her introverted ways and originality. She never was part of any social group, and because of so, never hung out with one. Alaska was, and still is, a wallflower, watching and observing everybody else but refusing to join them because she simply doesn’t want to be another blur in the crowd.
Alaska always had strange things happen to her from the age of 6 which her muggle family simply had no explanation for but ignore the situation. For example, when she was 6, she was feeding some of the farms chickens, and then she, along with the chicken, had been found randomly on the roof. This is one of many strange events in her childhood that had been signs of her magic, including her brothers hair growing uncontrollably momentarily, her cows turning black with white spots instead of vice versa, and one of her teachers sending Alaska home for a massive bruise, when really it was just some random spot of purple on her arm! It was not a surprise when the Rosevelt household had received a letter from Hogwarts, it seemed like a very reasonable explanation of all these strange, but harmless, events that had been happening to the family.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Curly black hair that falls to her chest, snow pale skin that is covered with dark freckles, large gray eyes and a height of 5ft3. I plan on Using Emily Rudd for my model.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Alaska Rosevelt is a Muggle-Born witch.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Being the age of 15, born on October 11th, she should be in her 4th year.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Most likely Gryffindor. Alaska is very introverted and simply wouldn't fit in there.
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Ravenclaw is a house that I believe Alaska would fit in with.
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
My time zone is Easter Standard Time, therefor being -4 hours to the UTC time zone.
Number of A's: 3
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 1
Number of D's: 1
User:Jay Sea/sig19:29, August 7, 2015 (UTC)