Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
"Yeah, yeah. Laugh it up, fuzzball. Alright, so I'm Albion Enya Coventina Kinnaird. A mouthful, right? Well, too bad. Call me anything other than Albion and you're dead."
Albion's a very free-spirited young woman. She's a bit hard-to-deal with, but that comes from her being the middle of eight. Albion's the mature one, the one who's the paradox, the one who's the actual one who controls everyone.
While the older ones don't like helping out, and the younger ones like just lazing around, Albion's the one who does most of the help around the homestead. She's an incredible rider, and is usually always outside somewhere.
She's the middle child, so is overlooked the majority of the time. She puts up with it, preferring to spend time with the horses and dogs. Albion's the one who shows equal amounts of both of her parents and can switch from a Scottish to American accent with little to no effort.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Rickhard Kinnaird and Rose White had met during his little time spent as a ranchhand in America. He was a Scottish immigrant and she was the ranch owner's daughter.
They dated for three years before Rickhard proposed. Rose said yes almost immediately and they were married six months later. And that was when she surprised him with her want for a huge family.
Soon, William came along. And then the triplets, Mary, Elizabeth, and Charles. Then Albion, and rounding out the family, two sets of twins, Jonathan and Joan, and Francis and Alexandra. Albion is your usual middle child, growing up in the middle of eight.
In the Kinnaird Homestead, it's complete and utter chaos. But, it's everything that the eight Kinnaird children love. Although, I think I should've mentioned this: The Kinnairds are all magical. Albion's first sign of magic was actually slamming her door closed when she needed a break on April's Fool Day from Jonathan and Joan when she was 6.
Albion is a current fifth year student at Salem, but transferring to Hogwarts this term.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Modeled by Britt Robertson
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? 11. 1 active.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: