Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alcee is the enigma of many emotions and colours, and capable of many different virtues. In general she's a happy, kind, smiling girl who'll make friends, much like your average Huffle; except for the fact that, most of the time, she's rather antisocial. More often than not, the library is Alcee's home, and if not there then somewhere equally secluded. Once her work and responsibilities are done she's up for Quidditch and other light hearted frivolities; indeed, she will often steal food as a reward for her good studying of the day. Tactics are her thing, and she's very much intellectually oriented, grades mean a lot to Alcee and doesn't she know it! She'll gladly help out with pranks but is hesitant to carry them out, because she doesn't want to taint her record or hurt somebody. Generally very secretive, she has secrets and she uses facades to cover them. Alcee's often the brains, and Ariel the brain, but if Alcee is betrayed she can easily take the revenge route. Plus, nothing means more to Alcee than her twin sister Ariel.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alcee Marie Gallagher is the firstborn twin (by twelve minutes, and boy does she remind Ariel of it) of Mark and Danielle Gallagher. Her parents had many the complication - Danielle was a muggle, and she didn't know her husband Mark was a wizard until she was impregnated with the twins. Mark, with the help of a very friendly counsellor (who happened to be a witch, and had been at his year at Hogwarts) managed to talk her out of getting an ab0ortion.
However, in return, Danielle had one condition - since the children were undoubtedly going to be freaks like him - that she would not raise them. Mark worked internationally - he was a dragon handler, which often meant him leaving to Romania. Romania was not the place for his children, so with much regret he had to give up his children at birth. He named them Alcee, after his grandmother, and Ariel (after The Little Mermaid).
They know when they were born due to medical records, and they were left with their names etc. although they got to choose middle names once they were old enough. They were left at orphanage Lil’ Bundles, and spent quite a lot of time wheedling sweets and money out of the proprietors. They were very sweet, but together they made a great team; it was almost impossible to separate the pair.
Alcee was always the quieter twin, although there were always things going on in her brain - Alcee the brains, and Ariel the brawn. They were very, very close, indeed inseparable, even though in some ways they are radically different. Ariel was always more excited visibly to go to Hogwarts, but Alcee hid her excitement behind a book. They’ve been reading spell books since the age of eight, and has often tried to steal the adults’ wands to practice, but with no success.
Alcee often wonders why people were so eager to cause trouble at Hogwarts, but has never really brought it up with her sister - she’ll stick to just being the brains behind the operation, thank you very much. She was sorted into Slytherin upon arrival, although she was a Hatstall between Ravenclaw and Slytherin, and her sister a Gryffindor, hatstalled between that and Hufflepuff. 8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Her model is Chiara D'Ambrosio.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
7, and 0
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's:
Number of B's:
Number of C's:
Number of D's: