Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Due to Alden's frailer state, he often couldn't participate in games with his peers growing up. Instead he watched from the sidelines... and observed. He likes people watching-- he likes figuring out people's motives for what they do, and over his life, he's gotten fairly good at it. Alden is definitely quieter than his brother, but Alden has wit and intelligence in spades (traits his brother sometimes lacks.) Alden wishes more than anything that he didn't need to be protected all the time, and as such is a bit skeptical of other people sometimes; he wants to figure out people's motives first, before befriending them immediately.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alden Richard Attaway was born twelve minutes after his twin brother Arthur on a snowy day in January. Arthur's birth came much easier than Alden's-- Alden had to fight to stay alive in his first few hours of life, and has suffered from various health problems his whole life. Despite a weaker immune system, and in general, a weaker body... Alden tried to not let it get him down, and when it did get him down, Arthur was always there to cheer him on.
The boys were born to Alan and Abigail Attaway; a wizard, and a Muggle, respectively. The boys went to Muggle primary school before starting Hogwarts (along with their younger sister, Alexa), and Alden often got teased for being weaker, and unable to participate fully in outdoor games and activities. While Arthur was always there to defend Alden... Alden really did wish that occasionally, he could stick up for himself.
Alden's first signs of magic occurred when he was eight. One of the schoolyard bullies had pushed him over into the mud, and before Arthur could defend him, Alden's emotions and magic had caused a smaller tree branch to snap off. The bully didn't get hurt-- but he did get quite a scare.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
First Year this upcoming school year
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
10 Chars, none exotic
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
US Central Time... I think it's like -5, or -6????
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 2
User:Jay Sea/sig22:02, September 11, 2015 (UTC)