A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer. Aldorf is strong in spells and is very smart. However, he is messy and some of his friendships tend to distract him from doing his work to the fullest extent of his abilities.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why? Aldorf wants to be rich and famous. He is driven by the want for money, since his father is extremely rich and greedy. He wants to be famous because he was hardly noticed when he was a child, and wants that to change as he gets older.
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so? Aldorf loves to spend time with friends. He loves hanging out with them because it takes his mind off of more pressing, more stressful matters. This can help him relax and have a good time and a better mindset for days to come.
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why? Aldorf would keep his wand so he could always be able to cast spells. He would keep the bracelet his crush gave him because it means something to him, and he never wants to forget it. He would keep his owl, so it could carry mail to his friends and keep him company in the dark. Aldorf would keep the picture of all of his friends, because he never wants to forget how happy he can be. He would keep the silver staff his father gave him, to remember his family's success, and to remind him how he could do anything he put his mind to.
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why? Aldorf would make money less of a priority, because he wants everyone to be happy, and for no one to spend their whole life caring about not having just enough money yet.
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why? Aldorf wants to be in Gryffindor, because he knows that it is teh house most heroes start from! He gets selected to be in Gryffindor by the Sorting Hat.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!) Aldorf is arrogant and funny, but he never does anything against the rules intentionally. If he does, he is quick to apologize for his actions. Aldorf is kind and caring, and strongly likes a particular girl in his year. Aldorf thinks of himself rather highly, but not in a bad way. Aldorf thinks that judging people by their parents isn't right, and he wants to change that when he gets older.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) Aldorf's mother was a mudblood, but his father was a pure blood. After they broke up, Aldorf lived a hard life. Aldorf's father was a mean man who treated Aldorf quite poorly. That was why he loved his mother, but only if she had been richer, they could have had the best of times in his childhood. However, she remained poor, and eventually got sick and died. Aldorf was forced to live with his father for two straight years before he was the right age to attend Hogwarts. Aldorf treats others nicely because he believes no one should have to go through what he went through as a boy. Growing up, Aldorf often was outside. He was always trying to avoid going inside to face his family. He adored sitting in the wilderness, practicing spells and letting the sounds of nature drown out all of his problems as he could just relax and center himself. That was where he met most of his friends. Aldorf still enjoys getting some fresh air every once and a while now. When Aldorf first found out he could perform magic, his father was very angry because he nearly burned down the whole front yard on accident one day. Now he is much better with his control over magic.
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Aldorf is short, with pale skin, with big nearly black eyes, and long black hair that goes to his shoulders.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!) He is a Half-Blood since his dad is pure and his mom is Muggle-Born. He has no no notable relations.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!) He has no special magical abilities, and is not part of any magical race.
6) What year is your character in? Aldorf is in Year 3, in Gryffindor.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
Hello, and welcome to DARP! I'm Sophie, an RB around here. Let's get to it.
I have to ask that you add more to Aldorf's personality. A few more sentences should do it just fine. Likewise to his history. Things you could add: first sign of magic (kinda necessary oops), parents' reaction, his first few years in Hogwarts (since he's not a firstie). Also, this isn't so much an issue, but on the sixth question from the Open-Ended Questions, it's talking about which house (as in Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Slytherin and Ravenclaw) would be your preference and/or your character's preference. I lowkey noticed this last little thing late but... your bean cannot be in possession of the Marauder's Map. It's a Relic that is currently in the possession of someone else. Unless there is some valid reason that your bean would have it, I have to ask that you remove that bit from the possessions he'd keep question.