Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Cocky son of a b*tch. That's pretty much the epitome of Aleksander Nikolov. He's dashing and he knows it too. He knows just how to make girls swoon, and he's not afraid to hold back either. There's not a modest bone in his body, but when you're that handsome and charming, it makes sense why. Alek won't back down from a challenge either, but most of the time he succeeds. His arrogance makes sure of that. Maybe someone can eventually knock him of his pedestal, but I highly doubt it.
Despite his stuck up side, Alek can be very thoughtful when it comes to the people he cares about. He might be a snotty jerk, but he's loyal - that's for sure. All in all, he just wants to make his parents proud. He tries his best in everything he does, and he is more determined than anybody he knows. He's stubborn, but he eventually pulls through. Like always, he gets right back up when he's knocked down.
Alek is also very possessive. He thinks he's intitled to everything, whether it be material things, certain people, or different positions. He thinks he can have whatever he wants, and when it is his, good luck getting it back. But with this trait comes his protective side. He'd never let the people closest to him get hurt, and if they did, there'd be hell to pay - Alek would make sure of that. There's one thing for sure: he'd do anything for the people he loves.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Aleksander Stolthet Nikolov was born on March 21 in Sandvika, Norway to Mordecai and Nadi Nikolov, both of which were proud parents to their now six children. Aleksander was the youngest of the group, and though they'd never admit it, he was his parents' favorite. Growing up, Alek's older siblings would always treat him like a prince - they'd do whatever for their precious little brother. It also helped that little Alek was helplessly adorable, and no one could stand to tell him no. Even at a young age, he knew he could get whatever he wanted.
His whole family was magically inclined, seeing as he came from a long line of witches and wizards, and Alek waited eagerly for the day when he'd be able to perform magic as well. Finally, when Aleksander was about eight years old, he accidently set his older sister's hair on fire at a birthday party - however, he didn't use a match. He used his magical abilities to get revenge on his sister for being a jerk. Needless to say, they were kicked out of the party and Alek's sister didn't talk to him for two weeks. But despite the downfall, Alek was just happy that he wasn't a squib.
When Alek was old enough, he attended the Durmstrang Institute of Magic where he grew and prospered. He began playing quidditch and was one of the star players for the team. Everyone in the whole school pretty much knew who Aleksander Nikolov was. He was handsome, talented, and smart too. He had it all, and he knew it. He was the ideal athlete, student, and son and nothing was going to stop him from what he set his mind to. There's not much modesty to him, but Alek sure knows how to live life to its fullest, and that's exactly what he plans to do during his last year at Durmstrang.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
His model is Scott Eastwood
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
He's pretty much good at anything he tries, but he's especially good at quidditch.
11) What year is your character in?
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
He's a Durmstrang student so... I don't think there's really anything to sort? Maybe? Who knows...
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 0
Number of B's: 3
Number of C's: 2
Number of D's: 0
- Note: This is an expansion character - not sure if you need to know that or not?
The number of characters you've currently got concerns me. Until we've already spoken, this character can't and won't be approved.