- REDIRECT Template:TimelessChild
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Aleta dos Santos was the singular magical child after a squib older brother. You're competing with the magical genetic odds as a half-blood, she supposes. Their distance in her years at Castelobruxo somewhat harmed their relationship, he has been rather bitter with Aleta since her very first sign. She really wanted to be a squib for him, even if it meant she was a second failed experiment - his name was Roderico and she was rather devoted to him. So, when she covered the kitchen floor in ice so she could skate on it (it was nearly always too hot to skate) he became distant. Sure, she invited him to join her on the ice but it wasn't really enough.
So, Aleta, the golden princesa of the dos Santos family, was off to Castelobruxo with her wand at her side and her heart on her sleeve. She was never honestly a good student, this was why they did not send her to Ilvermorny although she is sure that she would have made an excellent Wampus. She graduated with her only 'flying-colours' grade skill ironically being flying itself. Her only career option, she felt, was Quidditch - and luckily, she was good enough to make it onto the national team after a while of rather guiltily living off her parents.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Aleta is kind enough yet she is not one to deal with the maniacal fan type. She is more introverted than extroverted, as a result of losing her own brother's trust, but she was thrust into a very busy world by means of her only skill. Aleta is noble at heart and likes to assist people, perhaps that is also why the sporting/entertainment industry called her name; yet she is humble, not arrogant, so she never boasts of her beating skill to papers or anything. She is not one for romance, it is not something she feels she is ready or willing to have at the present time.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Beater for the Mexican National Quidditch Team
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
<center>OPTIONAL: If you want your character Sorted into a House, then please fill out this section as well.
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
Yes I'm listing them for my own benefit (these are the ones that are fully active).
- Ruby Williams
- Brielle Calder
- Thalassa Machiavelli
- Valentina Willow
- Cassandra Schermer (exotic)
- Mississippi Ashford-Wilde (exotic)
- Morgan Reese
- Alexandrine Himmelreich
- Pyrrha Rasmussen
- Reve Ralston
- Emelia Dalca
So, eleven, unless I've missed someone. ^.^ But she's definitely returning to Mexico with the rest of the team when the expansion is over.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.