A. Please answer the following questions as elaborately as possible. (Remember, this part is only a requirement for your third to fifteenth character! However, if you want to have more input on where you character is sorted, then please answer #6!)
1) What would you consider to be your character's strengths, and your character's weaknesses? Elaborate on your answer.
2) What goals and objectives has your character set out in their life? Is it to be successful and rich? Is it to find happiness? Why?
3) What's their ideal way of spending a free day? Why so?
4) If your character could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be? Why?
5) What one thing would your character change about the wizarding society? Why?
6) What house does your character want to be in? What house does your character not want to be in? Why?
My character wants to be in Hufflepuff becuase they work hard and are kind, but would like Ravenclaw or Gryffindor too. He wouldn't want Slytherin though, because he heard they're mean and they make the most dark wizards more than any other house.
B. Select the option that best fits your character. (Remember, this part is a requirement for every character you make! Please bold the answers from an IC Point of View, and mark in italics the answers from the OOC Point of View.)
1) Which type of spell is most useful?
- A. A Complex Spell
- B. A Spell Of Control
- C. A Combat Spell
- D. A Healing Spell
D) A Healing Spell.
2) What is most important to you?
- A. Grades.
- B. Getting your way.
- C. Life.
- D. Friends and family.
D) Friends and family.
3) What would you do if a teacher caught you cheating?
- A. I'm the person people cheat off of.
- B. I wouldn't get caught; I'm too slick.
- C. I would deny the accusation until the teacher gives up.
- D. I would 'fess up, apologize, and accept the consequences.
A) I'm the person people cheat off of.
4) What matters most to your character?
- A. Wisdom
- B. Reputation
- C. Success
- D. Friendship
5) What's the best way to get things done?
- A. Putting together a qualified team and completing the task efficiently.
- B. Trick someone else into doing the work for you.
- C. Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
- D. The right way, no matter how long it takes.
C) Get some friends together and lead them in the task.
1) Give a description of your character's personality. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, personality must be at least one paragraph long for the first two characters, two paragraphs long for the third to eighth characters, and three paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth!)
My character loves magical creatures, and values friendship and hard work. He would help a friend in need anytime, anywhere. He is kind and loyal, ready to help any friend in need no matter what the task is. His care for creatures make him ready to spot trouble and interfere before it happens. He will defend his friends even if it is the last thing he does.
2) Write about the history of your character. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!) (Remember, history must at least be two paragraphs long for the first two characters, three paragraphs long for the third to eighth character, and four paragraphs long for the ninth to fifteenth character!) When he was young, Alex was bullied because he always had a bit of a weird side to him, which is why he likes animals so much because they never made fun of him, but he did have very good friends, none the less. One day though, his mother, who was ill from a disease, died on a hospital bed in front of him, forever leaving a hole in his heart.
Alex eventually got over his mum's (hey, I wrote it like British people do! People surprise themself everyday) death, and became a happy boy again. One day, Alex saw a car coming towards the one he was in with his dad, sister, and borther. He became really scared, the car was swerving and heading right for them, they would have no time to avoid it. But when it got closer, it suddenly leviated off the ground and flew over them, before landing with a thud and not moving. This was his first sign of magic. Alex got his letter a year after that, and his happiness knew no limits. He was a wizard, he wasn't ordinary, and he was going to learn magic!
3) Write about your character's appearance. What do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
He looks like Newt Scamander. Why? Um...I guess cause I randomly got excited for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (yes, I know, I'm two years late) for some reason.
4) Is your character a Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
My character is Muggle-Born and does not have any notable magical relations.
5) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as Veela, Vampire, Werewolf or the like? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have a character with special abilities/of a different magical race as one of your first two characters!)
My character doesn't really have magical abilities, but he is an excellent healer and is great at taking care of magical creatures.
6) What year is your character in? First.
C. These do not affect what house you're sorted to, but everybody must answer them!
1) Is this your first character?
- A. This is my first character.
- B. No, this is not my first character.
A) This is my first character.
2) If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic" (of a different magical race/have a special ability)?
If you don't mind, this isn't an answer for question two, but more of a thanks. Thank you so much for reading this and taking the time to consider it! I really appreciate it.
Hi! Welcome to the wiki! I'm Kayle, a bureaucrat and head of Sorting and Stores (the department that would handle forums like these). If you ever need help, feel free to message me on my talk page by clicking the link below (which is my signature). :) Before I can sort him, I was curious what you meant by saying that he looks like Newt Scamander, because you can't use Eddie Redmayne as his face claim. Thank you!
🍑 hi, i'm ugly. what's your name? 🍑 03:12, October 1, 2017 (UTC)
Didn't comply with an Admin's comments within a week.
🍑 ~~^~~*\o/*~~^~~ 🍑 02:37, October 10, 2017 (UTC)