Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alex Martinez is a VERY cheeky girl, although she is very loyal and quite smart, she doesn't show it in her work. Alex is very brave and not scared of anything although she is very annoying! She is strange, when around strangers she hardly speaks but if she knows them she is loud. But at heart she would never let her friends down.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alex lived a magic life, she was told by her parents, when she could speak, that she was a witch and for her 8th birthday had a broomstick and a beaters bat. During school, she was very smart but didn't show it as almost every lesson she was sent to the head teachers office for lying about being a witch. :) She got alot of her friends out of trouble from lying and was loyal to them.
At the age of 10 she didn't have any parents because a death eater had killed them for being loyal to Dumbledore. She was at school when it happened. After that she pretended she had parents and lived on her own for 8 weeks untill a policeman reported the mysterious case and Alex was taken to a home. Quickley adopted and her hating 'parents' kept her in her room therefore making her more determined to get to a place where she was appreciated!
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here! Model: Raffey Cassidy.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
Alex is a pure-blood but her parents were killed and now lives with muggles. Her uncle disliked her and is a death eater so he wants to turn her to a death eater.
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!) Alex is a part werewolf as she is related to a werewolf. Alex is also able to adapt to anything given to her for example; Say Alex has never played quidditch (which is false) she could adapt to playing really quickly!
11) What year is your character in? 1
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) I dont think Alex would fit in in Ravenclaw and isn't kind enough to be in Hufflepuff?
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Not really?!
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 1
Number of C's: 4
Number of D's: 1
Hi, Bob! Welcome to DARP! I'm Jaye-- another bureaucrat here at DARP, and the Head of Sorting & Stores! Hopefully I'll be able to sort Alex into a house some time soon, but before I can do that, I'm gonna need you to make some slight changes to the forum.
- Like CK said in the owl she sent you, the year right now in character is 2027 (there's the Calendar, which you could use for future reference); long after Voldemort was destroyed, and Dumbledore died. Therefore, Alex's parents couldn't have been killed by Death Eaters for them being loyal to Voldemort. Moreover, her uncle couldn't possibly be a death eater - we're too far into the future, and Death Eaters are a thing of the past.
- Secondly, Raffey Cassidy is already in use. You could ask the user (NotAlwaysPerfect) for permission to share the model, but if she doesn't allow you, you'll have to change the model. For future reference, you can use the User Model Registration.
- Your first two characters cannot, under any circumstances, be exotic (that including werewolves, vampires, veelas, etc.).
- What was Alex's first magical sign? What was her reaction to it?
- How, exactly, could she live off on her own for eight weeks? Did she have the necessary stuff (food, water, etc.) to last her?
Again, Welcome to DARP! If you have any questions, feel free to owl me! :)
Seven days have passed without edits to this forum. Denied.