Please Bold Your Choices
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
6) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or Humble? Anything about your character that might help the Sorting Hat decide. (Don't worry, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexander isn't shy, but he just prefers being alone. He seems a bit cold and distant, but talking to people he knows well is not a bad thing. He's really a loner, but is quite smart. He is a lot like his sister Priscilla, and cousin Ariella. He prefers thinking, which is enjoyable for him, and out of all his siblings, he likes Priscilla the most, because he enjoys being with her. He prefers being with one person, or two, rather than five, which is hard to do at home because he has six siblings, thankfully, some moved out. He enjoys studying sometimes, and is an above average student. He is also very loyal to his family, and few friends.
7) Write about the history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc. (Again, you can copy this onto your character page later!)
Alexander "Alex" Ragnar Albertson was born to Danielle and Richard Albertson in Reykjavík, Iceland, as their fourth child and first son, on November 25th, 2009. He has three older sisters, Hazel, Priscilla, and Kerri, and three younger siblings, Jubilee, Christine, and Toby. Alex got his nickname by Priscilla, his favourite, and it just stuck. His siblings were doing a lot of chores, but he didn't do much because he was the youngest. Two years later, Jubilee was born, so he did a lot more work.
He didn't live in Iceland for a very long time, but his best memories was when his family was at the lake. The water was really cold, so they didn't bother going in, but they liked sitting near it, because it was pretty fun. Kerri was too scared to sit near the lake, because she was worried about falling in. Alex, who wanted to try speaking to her a bit more, starting teasing her about being scared. Kerri got bad at Alex, and then she sat a bit too close to the lake. She had been swept into it. Their parents did not realize, as they went on a walk not too far, but they asked Hazel to watch on the others. Hazel was the bravest, and was the one to save Kerri. Alex watched Hazel, but noticed Priscilla just watched with her mouth open.
They later on had to move to England, because Danielle and Richard decided they wanted more kids (later Christine and Toby), but needed a bigger house. They found a nice house in England, and moved away. He lived there a few years, then was accepted into Hogwarts. Their new house in England was an old house, so they all had to help in the house. He learned English a lot better, but spoke some of it because his father is from England.
8) Write about your character's appearance. How do they look like? Are you planning on using a certain model for your character? If you already have a picture in mind, you can put it here!
Alexander looks similar to Priscilla and Christine. He has dirty blond hair, brown eyes and and a light skin tone.
9) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
10) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
11) What year is your character in?
Will begin his 7th year at the next IC term.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry) Gryffindor or Hufflepuff
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Slytherin or Ravenclaw
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
One needs to be sorted, and eleven other characters. None are exotic.
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.
-5 UTC, I think.
Number of A's: 1
Number of B's: 0
Number of C's: 3
Number of D's: 1