- REDIRECT Template:TimelessChild
1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
Alexander likes to call his life story How I Escaped From British Aristocracy. Please just humour him, he's polite and likes to sound grand - he couldn't bear to use a swear word in his title.
Alexander Oliver Cromwell (intentionally given a homage to Parliament "hero" Oliver Cromwell in his name) is the first born child, and first failure, to Mary and Richard Williams - the most stuck up, aristocratic people you could have the displeasure of meeting. Their priority was not in the idea of a romantic, idyllic family life with children - but with passing on optimum intelligence genes, and finding the perfect heir for their business when they retired early due to their rich status.
However, that went a little awry as soon as their little son got into sport, watching football, rugby, and running out to participate in the street and meet friends that were, to them, not suitable. Lecture after lecture passed over his head and he persisted, until they locked the windows and doors while Alex tried to find a way out, not putting any effort into his homeschool studies out of stubbornness. One day, about three months after the original infringement, he summoned the keys and unlocked the door, in witness of his parents. Their son had already failed, but the revelation of magic was the 'F' grade stamp on his essay. The Cromwell family had thought they rid themselves of magic when Richard snapped his wand many a year ago and burned the pieces.
Alexander convinced his parents to let him attend Durmstrang, having spent the previous five years partially helping entertain a younger sister, Lexa. Over time, as he has learnt about her ordeals without him to protect her, they have grown a stronger relationship with one another and he has offered to let her stay in his apartment. He doesn't like to talk about his relationship with his family, since their failure rants put him in a dark place as did their insistence on buisness-like education and clique of acceptable friends. Some of their traits have rubbed off, politeness, timely arrival, well organised - but it's the ultimate act of protest to make a career out of being a sportsman, be openly gay and not need the assets they froze when he came out and was promptly kicked out - he's proud to say, as a Seeker for Puddlemere United, he's more famous and successful than they will ever be, and maybe more rich one day. Out of the career they deemed stupid. Ha, look at him now.
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Alexander is the most courteous young man you will ever meet, starting with saying sorry for things that do not merit an apology at all. He's always on time, and has an overwhelming need for organisation of his schedule and financial affairs - this makes him a good tactician, so he likes to have a hand in his own strategy when it comes to Seeking at Puddlemere so that he can execute it to the best of his ability. His quidditch ability satiates his need for quick, fast paced fun that got him into sport in the first place, having connection with people that has allowed him to develop from the introverted boy he was in his childhood, and he's much less jumpy than he was in his Durmstrang days. One of his first instincts is to care for people, as he wasn't during his childhood, as he's determined nobody should be treated like he and Lexa was. He hardly ever broke school rules, and game rules is another piece he'll never make a foul, but when it came to his parents' rules he'd bend them until they were distorted to keep him in line. The number of opportunities these days excite him and now, on occasion, he can be quite ready to do things after a moment's consideration. His MBTI is ENFJ.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher?
Seeker for Puddlemere United
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises)
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
:C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
:B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"?
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.