1) Give a history of your character. History must be at least two paragraphs long. How did they grow up? Is there an incident that made them the way they are? etc.
“Well. I was born on January 28th in Sweden, to two rich conflicting parents. Emily already had an affair which produced my half brother… I dunno him, but yeah, at least I know I had a half brother. So, she ran away once my father realized she had an affair with another man; although it took him like five years to figure this out, and by then, they’d have me and my sisters, Ahava and Jonna.”
“After nearly being raised by my strict father for my entire life, I did accidental magic out of anger at him. He’d have hurt my little sister, so I acted out of anger at seeing my sister being manhandled in such a way and... So i burnt his hair on fire... Was I punished? Yes."
“After two years of waiting, and my father moving me to England a year earlier with a friend of his becuase he didn’t want to see me and so he told his colleague, Mr Branch and her daughter, to move along with me, after all, she’d be paid a hefty sum to take care of me. Plus, Mr Branch was a lovely lady anyhow. I went to Hogwarts, to be sorted into (house), until I graduated a year later.”
“I’m currently 19 years old.”
2) Give a description of your character's personality. Personality must be at least one paragraph long. Are you noble or sneaky? Arrogant or humble?
Alexander is kind, he’s also extremely loyal; once someone gains his trust, without a doubt he’ll have your back all of your life, and he’s also one to overlook betrayals from friends due to his trusting and loyal nature; but he’ll defriend someone if they lie to him; he hates lies with a passion and as such, if you lose his trust, you’ll lose his trust forever, but he’s otherwise very kind and considerate of people.
He’s also a bit of a cynic though in all honesty; he’s always questioning how the world works and is very curious about it, though it may come off as cynical to some. He’s also quite honest with people, leaving no room for any sort of lies in his conversions. Though, he’s family oriented, and quite willing to kill himself for his family’s safety, and despite living a rich lifestyle, he’s hard working though.
3) Are you Pure-Blood, Half-Blood or Muggle-Born? Do you have any notable magical relations? (Remember, you cannot be related to important Harry Potter characters!)
4) Does your character have any special magical abilities? Or special abilities in general (photographic memory, etc.)? Is he or she of a different magical race, such as veela, vampire, werewolf or the likes? Part or half of that magical race counts! (Remember, you cannot have an "exotic" characters as your first two characters!)
5) Describe your character's profession. Do you plan to enroll your character into the Ministry of Magic? Does your character not work? Is your character a teacher? Dunno yet
6) Describe your character's marital status. Is your character single or married? What is the spouse's name? Any kids?
Single and sort of looking
1) There are three paths. One leads to a wandering road, another to a lake, and one over a mountain. Which one?
A) None of them, I'm at home reading.
2) Which type of spell is most useful?
A) A Complex Spell
B) A Spell Of Control
C) A Combat Spell
D) A Healing Spell
3) How would you describe yourself?
4) Someone infuriates you in public. How do you react?
A) Shrug it off.
B) Tell them that they are worthless and to get a life, infuriate them, push them, and storm off.
C) Get up, look at them right in the eye, and walk away like it never happened.
D) They are just joking around.
5) What is most important to you?
B) Getting your way.
D) Friends and family.
Any House You DO NOT Want to Be In? (No Promises, Sorry)
Any House You REALLY Want to Be In? (Sorry, Again, No Promises) Hufflepuf
Out of Character Questions (These do not affect which House you'll be sorted into)
1. How much time will you have to participate on this RP site? (This does not affect which House you'll be sorted into).
- A) I have a lot of other responsibilities, and although I really want to be a part of this wiki, there may be days on end I won't be able to participate in anything.
- B) Although I do have some other responsibilities, and there may be times I'll be absent, I should be able to participate on a weekly basis, around my other schedule.
- C) I should be able to participate at least some every day.
- D) I have loads of free time, and don't see participation to be a problem at all.
2. Is this your first character?
- A) This is my first character
- B) This is NOT my first character.
3. If your answer to the previous question is B, how many characters do you have? How many of them are "exotic"? Seven and one...
4. Please post your time zone in relation with the UTC time zone (ex. Eastern Standard Time is -4), but if you don't understand how to calculate that then please simply put the name of your time zone below.